Love is a 6-way street

At the Park
Alex, Nico, and Gert had already arrived at the park, sitting at a wooden table waiting for the others to arrive. Alex had already had his laptop set up, waiting for whatever it was Karolina and Molly had found. Gert and Nico were just trying to find ways to keep me from their parents or learn what it is they're planning.

"What if they put her in the silver box thingy? Like the others?" Gert asked , placing her hands on her head. "They wouldn't do that to her....right?" Gert had added on. Nico shook her head, "Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they did try to...who knows what our parents are capable of now" Nico said as she flicked away a crawling and in the wooden table.

Finally, Karolina and Molly had arrived. Karolina parked her car nearby and they both had gotten out. They closed their doors and hurried over to the others at the wooden table. "Okay, here it's the 'R.K' one I believe?" Molly said to Alex as she handed him the flash drive. Alex took the flash drive and hooked it up to his computer.

"Okay...let's see what we have here...oh a password..great" Alex had said, pretty much talking to himself. "Can you figure out the password, Al?" Karolina asked him, Alex nodded his head , adjusted his nerdy glasses and went straight to work with the password.

Traffic...great
There was an awkward silence in the car, I could tell the driver was getting uncomfortable as well. He would look up at Chase and I from his rearview mirror, but I tried my best to just stare out the window. There was hell amounts of traffic on there, and we are barely even close to the park, but then I guess that's a good thing for me. I wouldn't have to look at my friends sympathetic faces and whatnot, ugh I just wish this could all be over. I hate being the "victim" , I bet they all think they have to protect me, but I can protect myself I don't need their help...what am I thinking? Of course I need their help, they helped me this far anyway.

"Hey? You alright over there?" The driver asked me as I met his gaze at the rearview mirror. "Huh? Yea, oh yea I'm alright" I said in a believable voice. Deep down , I knew I wasn't alright. "You sure? You are awfully breathing hard on that window" the driver said with a slight chuckle. Chase have me a worried look when he looked at the window and then back at me, I slowly turned my head to the window and saw that the majority of the window was covered in frost.

"Shit..Chase" I whispered, panicking as I saw my eyes glow blue in my reflection, my breath was, once again, becoming visible as well as Chase's and the driver's. The temperature was dropping - it was all my fault. "Uh, we have to go. Thank you, kind sir for the ride" Chase said quickly as he rushed me and himself out the car, slamming the door behind him.

We ran to an empty alley way, it was all too overwhelming and I couldn't control it. There was a sudden sharp pain in stomach and in my head, it felt like something was just growing all around me. Tears started pouring out both of my eyes, "Chase, it hurts!" I cried and yelled , falling down to my knees. I held on to my head and just looked at Chase with my steel cold blue eyes, watching him back away. I yelled a final scream and let everything out. I passed out afterwards, my energy was drained out completely. Thick snow and ice was spread out everywhere, on the wall, the ground, fences, trashcans, and stairs and doors.

Chase luckily got away at the time. If he hadn't, I think he would've been a statue. One that I can't break free. "No, no, no, no.. Rachel?!" Chase said worryingly , as he came out and jogged over to my unconscious body. He touched my hand slightly, and pulled away wincing when his fingertips started to freeze over slowly and painfully.