Cryo

I had fell asleep an hour into the movie, but the others remained awake.

"We need to protect her, not treat her like some lab rat, if our parents knew about her, they'll probably take her away and sacrifice her or who knows, maybe use her against us" Molly whisper-yelled at the others. "This isn't the time to have short-term memory loss Molls, if anyone of us had gotten in the way, we would've been that frozen door over there, which we still need to fix.." Gert said, trying to reason with Molly

"Chase? Can you figure something out to pit that door back please?" Karolina asked him,"Yea, of course" Chase said smiling at Karolina, Gert rolled her eyes and looked back at the movie. Chase walked off towards the bathroom where the broken down door lied. The door still remained frozen, it hadn't melted at all since I froze it.

Nico was sitting next to Alex, with his arm around her. "So, what's going on?" Nico asked, whispering to Alex "Wh-What are you talking about Nico?" Alex asked, whispering back to her as he slightly tugged his ear. "You know exactly what I'm talking about Alex.. I saw you, holding her hand, and the way you looked at her" Nico said whispering, looking at Alex. "Nico, nothing is going on between us, she was panicking and she was hurt, sh-she just needed some support, to calm down" Alex whispered, continuing to pull his ear.

"If it's all just nothing, then why do you keep pulling your ear? You do that when you're nervous or when you're hiding something" Nico whispered to him. Alex didn't respond he just stared at the floor and then back up at the movie. Nico already had her answer there, when he didn't respond, but just decoded not to do anything.

The temperature inside the house was drastically dropping, by the second it was getting colder and colder, almost to the point where you can see your own breath. Molly took a random blanket from the floor and wrapped herself in it, "Is it me or is it getting really cold in here?" Molly asked everyone quietly. Gert got up to check the thermostat, "Guys, the temperature is at 42 degrees and dropping, it was at 74 degrees..what's happening?" Gert asked, "And, I tried to raise the temperature, but it keeps dropping,nothing is working" Gert said, walking back to the others.