13 - Masquerade

A/N: Not counting this one, I have 5 chapters done but I'm having writers block. So if you guys have any requests on seeing in this book, tell me.

Penelopi's Pov

"So Lynn, did Harry ask you to go with him to the masquerade?" Becky asked as I took some books out from my locker. "Of course. And I'm guessing Gil asked you?" I asked with a smirk. "Yea, even though I don't like parties as much. I'll go this time." She said with a blush.

"And the other times he'll ask you." I said while closing my locker. "Yea." She said with a nervous chuckle. "Morning, Love." I turned and there was Harry. He changed his style and now is wearing a red and black jacket similar to his old one, a white shirt, black baggy jeans, a brown belt holding his hook, brown, leather fingerless gloves, black boots, and a red backpack.

 He changed his style and now is wearing a red and black jacket similar to his old one, a white shirt, black baggy jeans, a brown belt holding his hook, brown, leather fingerless gloves, black boots, and a red backpack

"Mornin Captain." I said as he leaned down to lightly peck my lips. "Hiya Becks!" Gil said from behind Harry. Gil changed his clothes to (I got lazy.). "Morning Babe." She said as he walked to her.

"Did you apologize to Ash?" I asked while looking up at Harry

"Did you apologize to Ash?" I asked while looking up at Harry. "Uh no." He said which I glared at him, but sighed. "You better. Come, we better get going to class." I said while hugging his arm. "See ya guys." I said as we walked away. "You excited for the party, love?" Harry asked. "Actually, yea! I have a surprise for everyone. I can't wait for you to see." I said and lifted my legs up, starting to float. "Well, I can't wait to see it." He said with a chuckle as we headed into class.

~•~

"So how are you guys doing in Auradon?" Evie asked as we sat at the table. Me sitting on Harry's lap. "I'm doing great! It's easier here than in Dragon Hall." Gil said while his arm was wrapped around Becky's shoulder. "Yea, But There's still some pricks here. Like that Chad guy. He's so annoying, I just want to beat his-" "That's enough." I said while head butting his face.

"Can you stop hitting me?!" He yelled while grabbing his nose. I floated up from his lap and sat on the table in front of him. "Sorry, Love." I said while moving his hands and kissing his nose. "So guys, you have your dates to the masquerade?" I asked while looking back up at the others.