14- Lynn's confession

Rebecca's Pov

Lynn and I were walking to Fairy Godmothers office as I frantically looked around. "Becky, stop. If you two really love each other, be with Gil, no matter what your dad say. Your freakin Rebecca! One of the most badass persons I know!" Lynn yelled while stopping. I stopped and smirked.

"You're right. I love Gil and Gil loves me. That's all that matters and nothing can stop it. Thanks Lynn." I said as we stopped in front of the office. "No problem. Well, wish me luck." She said and I nodded as she walked inside. I sighed and sat on the floor. My back against the wall, next to the door. 'I should talk to Gil about this. Hopefully he doesn't get too mad that my dad doesn't want us together. *sigh* Why won't dad just let us be? Gil is nothing like Gaston. He's the opposite of him.' I crossed my legs and banged my head on the wall.

Then I heard slight yelling. "Probably Mrs. Darling getting mad." I muttered. A few minutes later, the door opened. I looked to the side and saw Mrs. Darling calmly walk out but I could tell she was angry. She noticed me and stopped. "Princess Rebecca, why didn't you try stopping Penelopi?" She asked, her anger melting into disappointment. I stood up and fully faced her.

"Mrs. Darling, she wanted to express herself. You can't blame her. She is the daughter of Peter Pan." I said with a shrug. She gave a tired sigh. She nodded then walked away. I sighed too and peaked inside the office. Peter was standing in front of F.G.'s desk while talking to her. Lynn was sitting on a chair with a bored expression until she noticed me. She smiled at me and waved.

Peter grabbed her arm and flew out. "Mr. Pan! No flying on school grounds!" F.G. yelled angrily. Peter stopped when he saw me and grinned. "Come on Becky, let's get out of here." He said while grabbing my wrist and fly away.

~•~

We were sitting on the roof of the entrance of Auradon's dorms. I sighed while getting up. "It was nice seeing you Peter, but I have to get going." I said while giving him a smile. "Where you off to, Beck?" Lynn asked as her and Peter tilted their heads. "I have to talk to Gil about what happened before the Masquerade." I said and she nodded.

"I'll help you down." She said while getting up. She grabbed my wrist and gently flew down to the ground. She placed me on the stone path but was still floating. "Good luck. Quick advice, you two should talk in our room. So your dad or the guards won't catch you. And here, some dust to fly through the window so no one will see you two." She said while giving me a small bottle of pixie dust.

I nodded as I put it away. "Thanks Lynn, and while your dad's here, you two should talk about you and you know who's relationship." I whispered the last part. "I shouldn't. Not after him getting yelled at by F.G." She said as she looked up at him. "Whatever. See ya." I said and walked away. "Bye!" I heard her say.

After waiting in front of his class, the bell rung. When I saw him, I sprinkled some pixie dust on me and flew over him. I sprinkled the rest on him and grabbed him. "W-What the? Whoa!" He yelled as I quickly flew us to my room. "Becks? What are you doing?" He asked as we flew against the building and towards the dorms.

"We need to talk." I said in a serious tone. We flew into my room and I placed him on the bed as I went to lock the door. I anxiously sighed as I placed myself down to the floor. "Gil... my parents-" I said while turning around but stopped as I tried to contain my laughter. "W-What are you doing?" I asked while covering my mouth. "I don't know!" He said as he aimlessly floated around the room.

I started laughing as he started flapping his arms like a bird. "Help meeeeee." He whined. I calmed down and flew towards him. I grabbed his hands and floated onto the bed. "Thanks. So, what did you want to t-talk about?" He asked a bit worriedly. My smiles then dropped. "It's about my parents, mostly my dad. He found out we're dating and.... he's not happy." I started and his eyes widened.