16- Harry Therapy

Penelopi's Pov

"Harry!!" I yelled while flying straight down at him. He looked up and his eyes widened. As I got really close, he shielded himself with his arms but I quickly stopped in front of him. I grabbed both his hands while landing in front of him. He looked down at me and hugged me. "Hey there, sunshine." He said as I hugged him back. "Hi, Love." I said. We separated but were still in each other's arms.

"I'm sorry for flying off like that. I shouldn't have done that, it's just my dad-" he cut me off with a small kiss then pulled away. "It's alright. Sure I was worried, but you're here now. Let's find a place to see the sunset, then we can talk." He said. "Wow, so romantic." I said with a smirk. "Only for you." He said and kissed my nose. I blushed and giggled.

We went to the Tourney field. Once there, we sat next to each other. "So, whats wrong, Munchkin?" Harry asked while holding my hand. "For as long as I can remember, I've had such a strong bond with my dad, more than with my mom. I never wanted to do anything to make him hate me. When I found out I had feelings for you, the thought of my dad somehow finding out about us, knowing how he'll react, made me hesitant about continuing. But I love you Harry, I never thought I'd love someone as much as I love you." I said while cupping his face.

He smiled and placed his hands on top of my hands. "I love you too, mate. More than anything." He said, causing me to blush but I looked down. "But now that he knows, the anger in his eyes..... I disappointed him...he hates me.." I said as I felt my eyes become watery. "I don't know if I can even face him anymore." My voice cracked. Harry wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight. I buried my face in his chest and started sobbing.

"Don't worry, love. I'm not very good with these kind of things, but he can't stay mad at you for long. You're his daughter and he's not like the isle parents. Give him time." Harry said while rubbing circles on my back. I calmed down and wiped the tears away. "You really think so?" I asked while looking up at him with a sniff.

"I'm not 100% sure, but yea." He said with a toothy grin. I looked at him confused but laughed. "What's so funny?" He asked while making a silly face. I started laughing more while lightly pushing him away. "Thanks Harry." I said with a giggle. "No problem, love. Anything for you." He said and he kissed my forehead.

I leaning against his chest and looked up at the sunset. "Penelopi!!!!" I heard children voices yell. Harry and I looked towards the source and we were tackled by the triplets. "Are you ok?" "Do we have to beat Peter Pan up?" "Do you need a hug?" They asked worriedly. I giggled as we sat up. Harper and Jaime my lap and Hector sitting in front of me.

"I'm ok. Thanks for worrying." I said and gave them a hug, which they returned. "Can we play now?" Jaime asked hopefully as we separated. I looked up at the sunset. "Sure. What do you guys want to play?" I asked, causing them to cheer.

Rebecca's Pov

I smiled at the sight of Lynn, Harry and the triplets playing tag. Then I felt arms wrap around my waist. I looked back and saw Gil's goofy smile. "Hey there." I said while turning fully towards him. "By the looks of it, things turned out good?" Gil asked while looking at Lynn. "For now." I said while looking back at Lynn again. "Who knows how long it'll take Peter to cool down. And he hates admitting his wrong or that he overreacting on situations." I said and looked back up at him.

"Wouldn't Ms. Darling talk to him though?" He asked, looking down at me confused. "Peter is still a child at heart, so it's like trying to reason with a cranky kid." I sighed and rested my forehead against his chest. "I'm glad your dad is more... reasonable?" Gil said uncertain and chuckled. Then I remembered something. "Oh I almost forgot! He invited you to dinner, ya know, to get to know you better." I said happily, causing his eyes to widened.

"Really?!" He said in disbelief and I nodded. His smile got bigger as his eyes sparkled. "That's amazing!" He yelled and picked me up and started spinning me. We both laughed as he set me down. "Can you help me dress for it?" He asked and I nodded. "Of course! Let's go get ready then." I said as we walked away. I looked back at Lynn one more time and looked back ahead.

Penelopi's Pov

Harper yawned and snuggled closer to Harry. After 2 hours of playing, they got worn out. Harry and I sat while Harper was in Harry's arm and the boys were laying down, their heads on my lap. "I guess it's time for bed, huh?" Harry said and I nodded. "Noooooo." The triplets whined softly. "I want to play with Lynn more." Jaime said while lazily trying to get up but laid back down. "Come on, fellas. You're all tired." Harry said but they just kept whining. I giggled as Harry sighed, annoyed.

(Strange Sight Reprise)

"Do you long to be left all alone?
Set apart with a heart made of stone

The triplets yawn and got comfortable.

There's a light that you shine
There's a love, I see it in your eyes

I look up at Harry and we smiled at each other

Every day, every night
I know time may divide
But fate is something we refuse to hide
And it's real, and it's right
Something strange out of sight
We say goodnight."

"Huh, look at that. They were sleepy." Harry said as the triplets lightly snore. "Come on, I'll help you take these three to their room." I said while pulling out my small pouch of pixie dust. I opened it and saw a bit left. I sprinkled it over Hector and Jaime. I got up as they started floating up. "Thanks, Love." He said as he got up with Harper in his arms. I held the boys as Harry lead the way.