Never Fail.

As FP and the serpents along with Betty and Jughead come through with a plan which took all night but no one cared, they started to gather their resources and anything else they needed to bring back the Ace Card.

[ALICES P.O.V]
       Alice was laying on the bed when she heard the door slam and she jolts awake "H hello?!" she calls out but no one answers her. She hear the clicking of the shoes as they either come closer or just circle around her, "Please! please i'll give you money i'll give you anything please let me go." she cries out but all she gets is an evil response —
         "Oh, you silly girl — I don't want your pity money i want you to suffer" the voice rang in her ears as she recognized it within seconds. "HAL?!" she yells "HAL IS THAT YOU?!" she yells again before he comes into the light and smiles.
      "Hello." he gives a shit eating grin. "I'm glad to see how much my guys have been taking care of you..
      Alice looks up and sees that it's not her husband anymore but the person who's put her in pain, put her family god her daughters in pain. She couldn't believe that he would do this to her and for what? Just because she never truly loved him? This has to be a sick and cruel joke. She looks around and struggles even more not caring about the stinging pain she feels on her wrist as the rope digs deeper and deeper.
       "H-how could you do this to me? to our daughters?" She asked with tears streaming down her cheeks.
      Hal just laughs and smiles "You deserve everything that has happened to you so far. Everything you've put our family through because you couldn't leave that serpent scum alone. The many bills I had to pay because you had his baby when I said to get rid of it. This is payback and I'm enjoying every moment of it." He explains, his voice is thick with hatred and full of revenge.
      Alice just sits back in her chair stopping the struggle as she takes his explanation in before looking up at him. "You did all of this because I stepped out on you with a real man?". She knew better then to test him and his willingness to kill her since he was so willing to torture her like this, next thing she knew her world went black after he knocked her out.

     Holy shit I have not remembered this account or story for like two years now. I most definitely promise to update as much as possible. I'm working a lot now and focusing on my Senior year as much as I can. Thank you for being so patience with me ❤️