#3 The Boys Find Out About You

HARRY:
Harry and the boys were in a hotel room and were just relaxing before the big show. Louis and Niall were getting scolded by Zayn cos they messed up his hair. Liam was laughing at all this and Harry was curled up to the side of the bed on his phone.
After a while, Zayn asked Harry "Harry, does my hair look okay now?" Harry didn't respond anything.
"Mate! Who are you texting for so long? ", Zayn yelled pulling on Harry's hair.
"Huh? Oh! My mom. Yes. I was texting me mom!", Harry said as he now stood up.
"Oh okay." Zayn said. Harry now relaxed.
But what Harry didn't notice was Zayn eyeing Louis to snatch his phone. Being the partners in crime that they are, Louis instantly understood what he meant and he came up to Harry and quickly snatched the phone from him.
He then scanned the phone for a while and then asked him, "Hazz, tell me. Tell me when did your mom change her name to 'y/n'?". Harry didn't say anything and just gave a cheeky smile.
Louis then said, "I know that smile! Look over here boys! Curly's got a new girlfriend!"
Harry said "Alright! Alright! That is y/n. We've been seeing each other for a while now. She's nice and sweet and I'm really happy with her."
The boys cheered and then asked him to show your picture.
And when he did, Liam said "She's fit!"
Harry sternly looked at him and said "She's mine."

NIALL:
The boys were over at Niall's house for finshing some of their works. It may seem less like work and more like 5 people jumping around, and doing silly stuffs, but that's just One Direction.
They were now in the living room. Harry and Louis were sat on the couch. And a sleepy Zayn was lying on a big chair and Niall with a guitar was sitting on the floor along with Liam. Harry felt something poking his back and found a pink ladies purse trapped on the couch. He nudged Louis and showed it to him. Louis laughed and hit Niall in the head with the purse and said, "I didn't quite believe you when you said your fashion sense is improving. But mate, I'm fully convinced right now." Niall stared at it with his eyes wide, when he remembered you left it over there last day. He hadn't told the boys about you yet. So he said, "Gimme that. That is my relative's."
He then dodged the subject away, but he knew the boys weren't fully convinced by that lie.
After a while, he heard a knock on the door and when opened, he saw you standing there.
"Hey babe, I'm actually in a hurry. Remember, I told you about the lunch with mom today? And did you see the pink purse, I left it in the living room?", you explained while running towards the living room.
When you reached there, you saw the rest of the one
direction on the couch staring at you. Niall quickly came and introduced you to everyone as his relative. You were a bit confused but decided to play along.
"I'm a big fan of yours. And it was wonderful meeting you all. I'll see you guys later." you said and made your way towards the door with Niall following you.
When you were about to leave, Niall kissed you and said good bye.
When he came back, he saw the boys staring at him in awe, and realised that they saw the kiss.
Zayn then said, "Is that an Irish tradition? Call us wrong, but it's considered a bit weird here when relatives kiss each other that way!"
He looked down and smiled and said "Well, That's y/n, she's not my relative. I have been dating her for a while now. And she means a lot to me."

LIAM:
The boys were back to their tour after a small break and were now staying in the hotel. All of them went to their separate rooms to unpack.
Liam came inside his room and began orderly unpacking his things, and realised he accidentally packed one of your t-shirts, which you once left in his home. He remembered that day when a glass of wine was accidentally poured on your shirt, so you had to change into one of Liam's shirts. He still remembered how cute you looked in his shirt. He smiled to himself and began unpacking the rest of the stuffs.
After a while, he moved to the other side of the room and called you. Liam didn't see Niall and Zayn come into the room to borrow something. When they heard Liam laughing, they decided to find out who he was talking to.
...
Liam then hung up the call after a while and went to one of the boys's room, where he saw all of them laughing.
They immediately shut up and Harry asked, "Where were you?"
Liam shrugged, "Uhm. You know. Just unpacking."
Harry asked, "It took you this long to unpack? And we tried to call your phone. But it said you were busy. Who were you talking to all this time?"
Liam scratched his head and said, "Uhm. I was calling Ruth. It's been a while since we talked, hence, the long time."
They nodded.
They were all sat in the bed now, suddenly Niall and Zayn stood up and Niall then said, in a husky tone "y/n. I'm missing you already!"
Zayn then copied this and said in a stern voice, "I wanna kiss you right now, y/n!"
Niall began saying "y/n, baby!"
Liam cut him off and said, "That's enough. Okay! That wasn't Ruth. No, that was y/n, this awesome girl that I've been seeing for a while now. She's beautiful inside out and I swear I was about to tell you guys bout her soon."
He finally admitted.

LOUIS:
Louis and the boys were having their day off and planned on spending it in their London house. All of them were in the living room, watching some football match in the Television. Suddenly one of their phones rang, and turned out it was Louis'. None of them answered it.
"Ugh! Louis! Pick up your phone! Or at least silence it's ringtone, we are trying to watch something here!!", Niall said.
"Wait a minute! He's about to score a goal!!", Louis replied.
Liam then said, "Ugh! Come on!", and went ahead and picked up the phone.
The boys heard some "hello"," what", "who" coming from Liam.
He then hung up the call and went to where Louis sat.
Liam then asked, "Louis, did i mention that party at Charlie's house?"
Louis irritatedly replied, "Yes, you did. And did I tell you I wasn't going to attend it, cos I don't feel well? Now get off and let me watch the match, bro."
Liam then nodded and went to where the rest of the boys sat and told them something, which surprised them.
"Louis, mate one more thing!", Liam said.
"What is it now, Liam!!", Louis answered.
Harry but said, "We all think, you should call off that date with y/n if you are that sick!"
Liam then said to a surprised Louis, "On a different note, mate, who the hell is y/n?"
Louis confusingly asked "What? How? How did you know about that??!"
Liam then said, "The restaurant called and said the table for you has been booked. Now back to the main question, who is she?"
Louis then explained that you both were dating for a while and was thinking of introducing you to them.

ZAYN:
Zayn and the rest of the boys had a big performance that night and Zayn was getting his haired styled by Lou Teasdale.
Harry then walked into the room and came to sit near Zayn.
"For the last time, Harry put on some clothes or don't enter this room at all!", Lou said to a shirtless Harry.
Harry sighed and said, "Okay! Okay!" and went back for a few minutes and came back fully clothed and said, "Can I come in now, Madam Teasdale?"
Lou rolled her eyes and said, "Come inside!"
They all talked for sometime before the rest of the boys came in.
Harry then asked Zayn for his phone to show them something he clicked last week.
Zayn gave it and said, "2580 is the new password!"
"Why did you change the old one, mate?"
Zayn then realised why he had changed it. It was cos his wallpaper now was a cute picture of you that he took the last time he met you before his tour began.
He hadn't told about you to the boys yet, so he put on a new password. But this realisation was a bit too late, the phone was in their hands.
"Woaah! Is it just me or are you all seeing some girl's picture as his wallpaper?", Liam asks.
"Nah, mate. I'm seeing it. I'm seeing it alright.", Niall replied.
"Don't think too much into that! Last week when Safaa visited she was meddling with my phone. She might have changed it!", Zayn said.
They nodded, relieving Zayn.
Louis then said, "A free advice bro, might be a new information to you, but you can actually change your wallpaper in the settings!"
"Guys, leave him alone! To be honest, I wouldn't mind having a cute girl as a wallpaper on my phone! And, Zayn do you think you could maybe set me up with her on a date? ", Harry cheekily asked Zayn, irritating him.
Zayn then replied, "Nobody's going on a date with anyone. Okay? I do know her. She's y/n. This wonderful girl I've been seeing for a while. I care a lot about her and I want you to know she makes me happy."
All of them fake gasped and Louis sarcastically said, "Oh my God! We had no idea!"
Zayn threw a hair brush at him, causing all of them to laugh out.