#7 One of The Other Boys Call You By His Surname

HARRY:
You and Harry were invited to the wedding of Niall's cousin in Ireland, with the rest of the boys. And you have to admit, Niall is right, Ireland is really a beautiful place and you were dying to go on a proper sightseeing one day.
The wedding was phenomenal too with all of his relatives being all friendly and warm towards you and the boys.You were really fascinated by the closeness and love his family had for each other.
"y/n, Harry, come here, I want to introduce you to my great aunt. She's like my grandma and have been supporting me since I was young."
You both smiled and made your way following Niall's lead and saw an old but very lovely lady and you and Harry shook her hands.
"Grandma, these are  my friends Harry and y/n!", he said.
But she wasn't able to hear what he said.
So he repeated loudly this time but a bit differently, "These are my friends Mr. Harry Styles and Mrs. Styles!" and pointed towards you both. She then smiled and nodded.
You looked over at Niall and then at Harry and gave a confused look. Niall just shrugged and mouthed, "Just go with it!" 
After the meeting with the very nice and loving Grandmother, you both went back to the bar.
Harry pulled you by the waist, held you closer and asked, "You want something to drink, Mrs. Styles?"
You giggled and said, "Yes, please, Mr. Styles!"
He lightly shook his head, grinning and ordered you both something to drink before pulling you in for a quick kiss.

NIALL:
You were having some days off from work, so you decided to tag along with Niall on his tours.
You were now at one of his concerts, having an amazing time with Gemma and Lottie in the backstage.
After they all played their music, it was time for them to answer the Twitter questions. And sure enough thousand of questions flooded and they were reading some of them out loud and answering them in the most fun and hilarious ways.
"That was a bit rather cheeky question... Now moving on, we've got another one from @MaddyLoves1d asking, 'How are the girlfriends doing?' Right!", Liam read out from the big screen.
Zayn then said, "All of them are doing amazing. They, like usual, are always supporting us and we couldn't be more thankful for that! And you know what, Mrs. Horan is actually here somewhere in the backstage!" and he looked over at your side. You found yourself blushing at this, but also was a bit confused.
You heard the crowd go frenzy when they heard this and all of them asked if you and Niall secretly got married.
Niall then said into the mic, "Calm down, everyone! No y/n and I aren't married yet! But I'm sure, I can see it in the future. And when it happens, don't worry, you guys will be the first to know!
This led to another huge sounds of cheering from the fans. Niall then turned to where you stood and gave a small wink and a flying kiss to you.
You then grinned and said, "I love you, Nialler!", as loud as possible, causing another round of cheers to emerge from the crowd.

LIAM:
You were with Liam on his American tour and were just enjoying and having the best time with your boyfriend.
You now reached another hotel. You both unpacked your luggages and decided to go to Louis' room to have a chat.
When you both went inside, you saw Louis and Harry doing a twitcam.
When they noticed you both coming inside, Harry said, "Hey guys, look who came over?"
Louis then added, "None other than Lord and Lady Payno, themselves!"
You then shook your head and playfully hit Louis' shoulder and said, "And hello to you too!", into the camera.
You and Liam joined the twitcam for a few minutes. You then got up and went to watch some television, while the 3 boys were doing the twitcam.
You then heard them prank calling friends, relatives, and even some strangers. You laughed at their goofiness.
After a few minutes, you heard a lot of chuckles from them and decided to go over and see what it was about. You saw the new hashtag, #MakeWayForLordAndLadyPayno, trending world wide. You just shook your head and let out a loud giggle and said, "You lot, including you boys and your fans, are just crazy! But I do love you all equally!"
Liam then fake pouted and asked, "Equally? Sure, you do love me more, now don't ya?"
You laughed and said, "uhmmm... I don't know, maybe yeah, I do love you a bit more!" and gave him a kiss.
You then continued, "Anyway, I gotta go. I promised mom I would call her when I reach. So see you, and you too!", you said into the cam.
"Bye-Bye Mrs. Payne", you heard Louis and Harry say before you closed the door.

LOUIS:
Louis was on one of his tours for a few months and you were missing each other like hell. But you both still tried to tackle the distance by constantly calling and facetiming each other or by some occasional surprise visits.
You just came back from work and checked your phone and found 5 missed calls from Louis. You immediately called back, but his phone wasn't available. You tried ringing a few more times, but it was vain. Your heartbeat rose, God knows why, and you got worried if he's alright.
You then called Liam, and luckily he answered it after a few long rings.
"Hey, y/n, what's up??", his ever bright sound came from the phone.
"Liam, where's Louis?? I've been trying to call him for a while now, but I can't connect to it!"
You heard Liam chuckling and he then said, "We're at the hotel. Louis is currently having a wee. Gosh! Can't you both live without hearing each other's voices for a while? You both sound like an old married couple!" and laughed again.
"Shut up, Liam! I saw 5 missed calls from him and when i tried to call him back, it wasn't available. So I obviously got worried!"
Liam laughed and said, "Haha. I was just kidding. Don't worry, love, he's alright."
You grinned and said, "That's good." and added, "Soo, how's the weather there?"
"It's perfect. Not too hot. Not too cold. Oh wait, Louis' back! I'll give him the phone now!", he said.
You then heard him say to Louis, "It's Mrs. Tomlinson."
"Hello, Mrs. Tomlinson, how are the kids?", you instantly felt relieved and relaxed when you heard Louis' cheerful voice.
You giggled and then explained what all happened to him.

ZAYN:
You, Zayn and the rest of the boys were having a lazy day on their day offs at Zayn's place. You were all watching a TV Series, but it got bored for you all, except for Harry who apparently, was still enjoying it.
Louis and Liam then began playing video games and Niall was FaceTiming his family in another room.
And for Zayn, he was just relaxing by lying in your lap and doing something in his phone. You meanwhile, were reading this really amazing and gripping novel and your hand frequently massaging Zayn's smooth black hair. Everytime you took off your hand from his hair, to flip over the pages of the book, he'll whine and replace it again on his hair.
"Zayn, you wanna play a round?", Louis asks.
"No thanks, mate. I'm just gonna have a quick nap.", he said yawning and curling up on the couch.
You smiled at this, gave him a quick kiss on his forehead and went back to reading your book. It was getting really interesting and you were slowly becoming unaware of your surroundings as you were completely immersed in the book.
You then got out of this trance when you heard Harry's shout saying, "Mrs. Malik!!"
To which you replied, "Huh? What do you want, Hazz?" and sat straight.
He said, "Pass me the remote!", pointing to the TV remote besides you.
You took it and tossed it to Harry.
He catches it and then says with a smirk, "I've been calling your name for a while now. But seems like you're only gonna respond to being called Mrs. Malik?", to which Liam and Louis snickered.
Your cheeks flushed with embarrassment and you hid your face in both your hands.
You then heard a sleepy Zayn say, "Hey! Leave my girl alone, you guys! And baby, it suits you very well."
He then takes your hand again, kisses it and places it back on his hair and goes back to sleep.