Black and Blue

**Okay ya'll, I have some exciting news. For those of you who read Knox's Girl, I mentioned possibly writing an alternate universe version of that book placed in a werewolf AU. With that being said, I have like seven chapters of it written and I'm living for it. My question is, do you guys want a teaser chapter of it now, or do you want to wait until I'm ready to start updating it? Let me know! Don't forget to vote and comment!**

Tansy's POV

The next morning, my eyes fluttered open as I felt Tanner's warm tongue caress my slick folds. Looking down, all I saw was the blanket Calla, Tanner, and I were covered in last night.

Fuck!

"Calla!" I deadpanned while smacking what I hoped was his head in an attempt to get him off of me. When my smacking didn't discourage him, I lifted the covers up to see the mischievous glint in his eyes as he sucked my clit into his mouth. I pulled my bottom lip into my mouth while digging my nails into my palms.

"Tanner, Tanner, Tanner." I whisper cried as my legs clenched around his face. He pulled back right as I was at the edge of my orgasm causing me to cry out in anger before it dropped off into a moan as he inserted two fingers and curved them against my walls.

"Calla left for a playdate twenty minutes ago. We're alone for the next three hours or so." He told me before going back to fucking me with his mouth. Knowing we weren't on a sound constraint, I let my moan of pleasure rip throughout the room. He pressed his tongue into me, twisting it around as the bridge of his nose pressed constant pressure against my engorged clit. The sight of him desperately digging his fingers into my inner thighs as his arms wrapped around my legs to keep me pressed against him was what had me cumming, and quickly.

The force of my orgasm took my breath away as I gasped for air. My belly quivered as he pulled away and entered me in a single, powerful thrust. He gave me no time to adjust to his length as he pumped into me over and over again, biting at my neck, chest, and anywhere else he could get his mouth on. He pulled completely out of me before twisting my body and forcing me onto my hands and knees. I presented myself ass up in the air with my back bent as far as I could get it. I was rewarded with his primal moan before his hand landed on my ass cheek with bruising force as he entered me from behind. I mewled out his name while fisting the sheets and biting the pillow.

His thrusts grew in strength causing the headboard to bang obnoxiously against the wall. His palm cracked against my ass leaving a fiery burn that heightened the pleasure it was coupled with. He grabbed a handful of my ass on either side of my body and used the grip as leverage to pull me against his body with more force than I was able to thrust back. He was fucking me so hard, I was sure my cervix would be bruised and that I would only be able to feel him in my nether region for at least two weeks, if not more.

A piece of the paint on the wall chipped from the headboard's racket before fluttering down and landing right in front of my face. His hand raked up my spine before he fisted my hair and harshly jerked my upper body up. My neck strained backwards before he pulled just a smidge more, resulting in my hands and arms leaving the bed with my only support coming from Tanner behind me and my own knees bracketing the bed.

"Shit, fucking hell, I'm going to come. You gonna cum baby? Huh? You gonna be a good girl and cum all over my fucking cock?" He ground out against the shell of my ear.

"Yes!" I whined loudly, determined to feel him cum inside of me. I clenched my walls around his throbbing cock before being rewarded almost instantly as he let out a garbled curse before spurting his hot seed inside of me. The warmth of his release triggered a second, stronger orgasm from my body as I convulsed in his arms. I couldn't help the tears that slipped from my eyes at the intensity with which I came.