He's the new student

You walked into your class when your teacher called you over to her desk. "Good morning y/n! How are you today?"

You were confused. "Uhm I'm good ms.teachersname, is there anything you need?"

She smiled at you. "Yes y/n, today we are getting a new student. He's going to be here in a few minutes. He's in the office right now. I was wondering if you would go down and bring him up to our class. If that's not a problem." She smiled at you again.

"Of course, I'll go get him and bring him up. I love meeting new people!" You replied. Even though that was a lie.

You took the stairs down a floor from your class and walked through some hallways until you reached the office.

You looked in and saw a boy, standing with his back facing you. He was wearing a black t shirt, jeans and vans. He had a mop of black curly hair on the top of his head.

You took a step into the office. "Hello? I'm here for the new student. To um show him his class!"

The boy was still facing his back to you and you noticed he was talking with the secretary.

The secretary replied saying that this was him. You still hadn't seen his face. He bent down and picked up his bag. When he turned around your jaw dropped.

"Hey," he said.

"Oh my god! You're Finn Wolfhard! THE FINN WOLFHARD!" You exclaimed over excitedly.

"Oh um yep," he said to you, "That's me." You were shocked! "Sorry, that I freaked out, you probably get that a lot. He he. Um sorry, I won't do that again. I'm really not the kind of fan girl that does crazy stuff." You blushed. "I just have never met a famous person!"

He smiled at you. "Well I really don't consider me famous, I just am in a movie and show."

"Oh yeah, yeah sorry." Now you were really blushing.

"No, it's alright, just don't freak out again." He laughed.

"Sure yeah okay." You laughed as well.

Then you talked the whole time you were going up stairs to your class. A few people in your class freaked out when they saw it was him. You two though, became pretty close in a few days of him being in your class.

You were happy that Finn was the new student. Everything worked out ❤️

This sucks but I didn't know how to end it so it sounds really weird at the end. Ignore that. Also thanks for 2.8 k reads on my it cast preferences book! ❤️

Xo - C 🍒
Word count ~ 443