The park

You and Finn were hanging out with your friends: Josh, Enya, Josiah and Drew.

You guys had all went to a park to just chill and have a fun day.

Everyone was sitting around eating and talking about how miserable their lives were.

"Hey y/n? Want to go for a walk?" Finn asked out of the blue while Enya and Drew were arguing about who's life was worse.

"Sure Finn." You said. You had a huge crush on Finn for the longest time but had never told him because you were scared it would ruin your friendship.

"We'll be back soon guys. We'll just be down there." Finn pointed to the other side of a huge field in the park.

"Sure sure." Josiah said while getting back to listening to Enya and Drew banter.

It was around 7:00 pm and the sun was setting leaving the sky tinted with pinks and purples.

"So, hows it going?" Finn asked you.

"Um good? Why are you being so weird? You never act like this." You told him as you guys walked to the middle of the field that was surrounded by tall and towering trees.

Finn sighed and let out a nervous laugh before he stopped walking.

"What?" You asked when you noticed he stopped walking.

"Come here." You took a few steps back to stand beside him. "I need to tell you something y/n." He said.

"Anything. You can tell me anything." You assured him, smiling lightly.

"I. Um. I uHh." He struggled to find his words.

"What is it Finn?" Now you were really interested.

"So. We've known each other for so long. And I think I like you. Yeah, I do." He laughed and smiled to himself. "But I don't want this to ruin anything we already have."

You were speechless. "This can only make things better. I like you too Finn."

Then he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you into him from behind. "Thank fucking god." He whispered to you causing both of you to giggle.

You two watched as the sun made its way all the way down, disappearing from your view and darkening the sky, ending the day.

Word count - 370