Lunch dates

You and Finn have been dating for two months.

ring...ring....ring...ring

"Hello?" You answer.

"Heyy y/n!" Says Finn into the phone.

"Hey Finn! What's up?" You reply.

"Want to go out? For lunch? Today?" He asks you.

"Oh, sure Finn! Where?" You say back.

"The cafe on main? I'll meet you at your place in thirty minutes! Is that okay" he asks.

"Okay, I'll see you in thirty!" You say. You hang up the phone.

THIRTY MINUTES?!?!?! You run to your closet and try to pick out a nice outfit.

You end up choosing black jeans and a green hoodie with white converse, this was a casual look. You brush out your hair and apply some concealer, mascara and lip gloss.

You hear a knock on the door and run down stairs. You open the door and see Finn standing there wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans with black converse. "Hey babe." Finn says.

"Hi Finnie!" You close and lock the door.

You two start walking down the street when you feel Finns fingers intertwine with yours. You look up at him and smile. He squeezes your hand.

The cafe was about 15 minutes away. You guys walked and talked and laughed the whole way there.

When you arrived at the cafe Finn held the door open for you. "Thank you Finn."

You guys took at seat at the table near the window. The waiter (pretend they have a waiter at this cafe okay?) came over to your table and asked what you wanted to eat.

"Um I'll have the um, soup of the day and a Pepsi if that's alright." You smiled at the waiter. (Idk what kind of cafe this is but play along lmao)

"I'll have the soup of the day as well and a water please." Finn ordered. Then the waiter walked away.

"How've you been y/n?" Finn asked you and grabbed your hand from across the table.

You blushed and said "Better now that I've seen you today." Finn laughed and the waiter came back with your food.

You two ate your food so quickly and Finn stole sips of your Pepsi when you weren't looking.

After a bit of talking after your food you and a Finn decided to walk through the park. You two went to the playground and you sat in the swing. Finn pushed you very high and you jumped off. Then you pushed Finn on the swing and he jumped off. Then a pair of kids came and you guys gave up the swigs to them.

After a while of walking around, you and Finn sat down at a park bench. "Y/n, today was so fun! I love hanging out with you!"

You blushed. "Me too Finnie. You're great!" Then he smiled and leaned in. So did you.

Next thing you knew you were kissing him. It wasn't your first kiss but it was great. His lips were extremely soft today. You ran your fingers through his hair and he ran his hands up your back. Soon after it stopped. You smiled at Finn and he smiled back.

"I better get you home now." He said. And he did. He brought you safely home. He always did.

A/N - I want to write an actual story with Finn in it but last time I did I deleted it all. Lmao.

Xo - C 💙

Word count ~ 571