Dating?(4)

The photo above made me laugh so hard tbh.
Here's the next chapter where Jaya, Kailor, Coliel, and Lloyrumi happen :3

Jay POV

We got to study hall and i was sitting next to Nya. We were on our phones when Nya poked my arm. I looked over at her and she gave me a note. I read it.
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
You are really cute,          (Did this rhyme..?)
And I have a crush on you!
I blushed and looked over at Nya who was avoiding eye contact with me and she had a faint blush dusted on her cheeks. I looked at my phone and sent her a message that read:
You think I'm cute? :D

I sent it and Nya looked at her phone and giggled.
"Well I did just give you a note that said that you're really cute." Nya said smiling.
"So you like me, and I like you." I said.
"Yep. Wait, you like me?" Nya asked.
"Yeah. But of course Kai wants to murder me for it." I said laughing nervously.

"I don't think he'll have time to kill you" Nya said.
"Why is that?" I asked.
"Because he'll be too busy with Skylor." Nya giggled and pointed to Skylor and Kai who are blushing like mad. Kai looks like tomato now..

Skylor POV

I sat next to Kai while Jay and Nya sat together and Cole and Seliel sat together. I was looking at Kai. I liked him. A lot. Kai looked over at me and I blushed and looked away. I heard Kai chuckle.

"Caught you looking~" Kai teased. I felt my face heat up more.
"Shut up.." I mumbled. Kai laughed and smiled.
"You're cute when you blush" he said and then his eyes widened and he blushed like crazy. So did I.
"Did..did I just say that out loud..?" He asked embarrassed.
"Yes, yes you did" I said smirking.
"Uhhhhh" Kai said as he just looked at me. I laughed.

"Don't worry you're not so bad yourself." I felt my face heat up but I didn't care. Kai blushed so much his face was the color of his red shirt. I heard my phone buzz to see a text from Nya. It read:
You and my bro are really cute together!

I looked back to see Nya smirking and Jay laughing. I noticed that they were holding hands. I texted Nya back:
Looks like someone got a boyfriend 😏

Nya: He's not my boyfriend. Yet...

In the corner of my eye, I saw Kai put his head down on the desk and I looked over at him.
"You ok?" I asked.
"Meh." Kai mumbled.

I laughed. He lifted his head up and looked at me.
"Come with me for a minute." I told Kai.
"Ok?" He said. We walked out of the class into the empty hallway. I made sure no one was in the hallway. Without thinking, I went up on my tippy toes and kissed Kai on the cheek.

"Did you just..?" Kai started.
"Yep. And I don't regret it." I said. I took Kai's hand and went back into the classroom. I immediately noticed Nya and Jay smirking at me. I'm going to kill them later. I also noticed Cole and Seliel looking at each laughing and blushing.