What...? (Part 2)

Meh.

3rd person

After Kai, Nya, and Jay were done eating, Kai walked over to Skylor.
"Do you want to come with us? We're going to a carnival at the beach." Skylor looked at the clock. 10:58.
"I don't think I can. Unless the cashier arrives I can't go." Skylor said a frown on her lips.

As if someone made a wish, the cashier came in.
She walked over to Skylor.
"Skylor can I work today? I need some extra cash and my other job doesn't need anymore workers today."
"Of course! I was actually about to go out with a few friends. Thanks." Skylor said grabbing her stuff and walking over to Kai.
"I'm all yours" Skylor said.

Kai and Skylor were walking in front of Nya and Jay on their way to the beach. Skylor heard Nya giggle and turned around. She saw Nya and Jay holding hands, both flustered. Kai also looked back and he sighed.

"I guess she's not so little any more." Kai said frowning.
"Don't worry even if she has Jay, she will always need her big bro." Skylor said holding Kai's hand in reassurance.

Time skip :3
Nya POV

As we went into the entrance I was surprised to see Pixal sitting on a bench curled up in a ball. I looked over at Jay, Skylor, and Kai and I could see that they were just as confused as I was.

"Um..Skylor follow me." I figured Pixal needed to have a girl go girl conversation right now. Skylor had the same idea because she told the guys to stay while we went and talked to Pixal.

"Pixal? Are you ok?" Skylor asked. Pixal didn't even budge.
"Pixal. It's us, Nya and Skylor" I said hoping she would talk to us. She looked up a little bit then put her hand back in her hands. I noticed something across her face. I looked over at Skylor. She noticed it too.

"Pixal what happened?" Skylor asked sitting down next to her.
"It's Zane..." she finally spoke. What? Zane? He would never hurt Pixal. Not on purpose..

"What did he do?" I asked. I could see Skylor furrowing her eyebrows in the corner of my eye.
"He didn't do it on purpose." She said lifting up her face. Oh. My. Ninjago. There was a giant crack across her face.

"What the hell happened?!" Skylor asked wide eyed.
"Well.." she started.

2 hours ago with Zane and Pixal
Pixal POV

I was holding Zane's hand. We were just taking a walk around the city. I checked my phone to see a picture of Zane kissing me from our night out. It was posted on Skylor's InstaSnap. I felt my face heat up. Zane looked over at me and chuckled.

"What is wrong, Pixal?" Zane asked me. I showed him the picture. I just saw a light blush creep up on his face.
"Huh. Saw that one coming." Zane casually said.
I giggled squeezing his hand. We were walking past a building when we saw a little girl being carried into am alleyway by 3 guys in black. I looked over at Zane with a worried look.

"Shh.." he said quietly bringing me towards the alleyway. One guy aggressively took her little purse away while the other started stripping her of her jewelry. I could tell she was only in her early teens.

Zane went towards one guy and grabbed his arm.
"Ugh! What the-" the first guy said. The other two guys looked towards Zane and let go of the girl. The brown haired girl ran away but he didn't know. I don't know what I was thinking, but I ran over to one of the guys and pushed him against the wall knocking him out. Zane looked over at me with his face showing a shocked, yet loving expression. I gave him a small smile but his face immediately dropped to fear.

All I saw was a blur of white coming from Zane's hand and him yelling my name before the white substance knocked out the guy who was behind me. I looked at the guy and saw...ice? Zane's eyes widened as he looked down at his hands and backed away.

"Zane..?" I asked walking towards him. I was confused but Zane looked scared I wanted to help him.
"N-No... please don't come closer.." he begged. I knew he was just as confused as I was, scared even. Zane turned his back away from me putting his hands on his head.
"Zane..?" I walked over to him and out my hand on his shoulder.

"PIXAL JUST STAY AWAY!" he yelled. I saw another blur of white coming from his hand, heading my way. My eyes widened. I didn't move. I felt something hit my face. I put my hand up to my face and looked up at Zane.

"Pixal...I.. I'm sorry." he said and ran away.

Back to Nya and Skylor:
Skylor's POV

"What...?" I asked in a disbelieving tone.
"He has ice powers?!?" Nya asked. She ran over to Kai and Jay and started to explain what happened. How does a robot even have powers? How can ANYONE have powers?

I looked back over to Kai, Jay, and Nya. They had wide eyes. Well, I know one thing:

We need to help Zane.

FINALLY.
FINISHED THIS CHAPTER.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Ok..
Cya in the next chapter :3