Prologue

Bulletproof:

Bulletproof:

She didn't want to see this, she couldn't. Tear streamed down her face as she watched her best friend whisper "Im sorry" before he stepped backwards and into a moving bus.

____________________________

"We're not all BULLETPROOF" She screamed in exhilaration, wind whipped through her hair at high speed as if telling her she had a right to be anger. She had a right to scream without getting hit. She had a right.

____________________________

"Can you honestly stand there and tell me you know what it's like to feel unwanted? To feel unloved and uncared for? Can you admit to me that you know how it feels to sit there and listen to your parents argue only for them to turn around and have you decided and if you don't, they'll blame everything on you? Can you tell me what it's like to take a knife to your throat, a gun to your head, and not be able to pull the trigger?"

____________________________

This book is not for the faint hearted. You can not open this book and think it will have a happy ending because I promise you, not all books end up with a girl in love and a boy getting a new set of friends.

This book will contain self harm (self mutilation), depression, bulimia, anxiety, bullying, rape (incest rape), and mental illness such as someone telling themselves they don't deserve a life or that they should kill themselves.

This story is not based on real life or another person but the thoughts and the actions do come from what I've seen, heard and experienced — as much as I hate to admit. Granted the ending in this book is not based off of anyone's personal experience.

As you read you might realize that this book is sort of set up like the Breakfast Club, a really good movie that I've had the chance to watch a while back. Yes, I do admit I had a crap ton of similarities but I did not intend for that to happen until I reread the book myself. Now that I've had a chance to rewrite this book a little more, I have rearranged mostly all of the drama and how everything plays out.

But again, I want to thank you, as an Author and a human being, for choosing this story to read and I'd very much like for you to share your experience — good or bad — that has made an impact on your everyday life.

Trigger Warning:

If I am being honest, I did not plan for this book to have any gory, sexual or violent/self mutilation scenes but I realized that in order to make this a better read, accurate and more relatable I have decided to add all of those aspects into this book. So yes, there will be cutting. Yes, there will be rape/talk of rape and yes, there will be incest.

If you cannot handle that then please leave. I won't tell you again. Just exit the book and go find something less intense because I tend to dive deeper into my darker thoughts when writing a dark story or chapter. Yes, I do suffer from mild depression and slight OCD and I do get triggered during these scenes to. I know it's not healthy but I myself know the risk I am taking by making this book.

You may think you can handle it, but you can't. So leave. I promise you it won't hurt my feelings.

It's an escape from my life and into another. It's what I and most of the people I know feel.

In this book I will be showing a different side of my writing. It's hopefully not going to go too deep into depression or cutting but it is an aspect and I do not want anyone to get into trouble or have any mental illness triggers during your time reading this book.

But again, thank you for choosing this book and enjoy.

Side Note: This book is written in a Third Person POV (Point of view) meaning you will not being hearing thoughts directly from the main character but through another source. I find it easier to write in third person for this book seeing as I've got some intense topics to cover. Feel free to carry on if you think you can handle it. If not then exit.

Also, personally I think the dark theme setting makes the book a tad bit better and kind of relates to the book and it's darker aspects. It also makes the pictures look really good and vibrant so I do recommend you turn the dark setting on for this book to get a better feel but it is totally up to you.