fifteen

I HATE THIS I HATE THIS I HATE IT IT SUCKS ASS IM SORRY PLEASE DON'T ROAST ME
____________________________________

ZARA

"Get in the bedroom," Diego said sternly and I cocked my eyebrow at him. I crossed my arms infront of my chest.

"What if I dont?" I asked him, figuring I was already in trouble with him and he was already mad at me. We didn't talk once during the car ride back to his apartment.

"I don't think you want to find out," he said and gave me a smug smile. I trudged down the hallway to Diego's room, and I felt him close behind me. I stepped into his room, which was fairly clean. As I was looking around I heard the door slam shut. I felt Diego's hand on my waist, spinning me around to face him.

"You're mine tonight," he whispered to me before kissing me deeply. He set his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me away from his lips. He immediately went for my neck and left dark, noticeable hickeys on my neck.

"Diego! Everyone's gonna see them. I have to go home to my dad tomorrow," I whined and he didn't stop. I felt his fingers trail down to the top of my shorts and unbuttoned them.

"Good," he said and pulled my shorts down, "on your knees."

"Don't gotta tell me twice," I mumbled and sank to my knees. The carpet was rough and burned my knees almost instantly. He undid his belt and pulled it out of the belt loops on his pants. I undid the button and pulled the zipper down. His pants fell down and he stepped out of them, pushing them to the side. I hooked my fingers in his boxers and slid them down, letting his dick spring out.

I was trying to that bitch and be confident, but it started to waver. As I realized what was about to happen I got scared. Of course, I wasn't gonna let him know that, though.

I delicately wrapped my hand around him and started to move it up and down slowly. I didn't want to start too fast, Diego seemed to be okay with that, though. He groaned above me and I had barely done anything.

"Zara," Diego moaned, his voice shaking. I finally looked up to him and took him in my mouth. I kept my hand on his shaft to pump what I couldn't fit.

"Jesus Christ!" Diego yelled and I mentally chuckled. I felt his hand gather my hair into his fist and he held it. He didn't push me down ir anything, he just kept his hand there.

Once I had finally gotten enough saliva on him I lowered my head and deepthroated him. I barely had a gag reflex, so I wasn't bothered.

"Oh fuck," Diego moaned out as I looked up to him; his eyes were closed, "fuck fuck fuck."

Diego looked down at me, then chuckled. He sucked a quick breath in, and rolled his eyes back again. I let off of him for a second so I could breath, then went back down on him.

"Zara," he panted, "I'm gonna come in like point four seconds. Fuck— oh shit!"

After he cursed, I felt Diego shoot his load into my mouth. He breathed heavily as I pulled myself off of him.

"Swallow," he said, and I obeyed. After I did, I opened my mouth to show him that I did.

"Good girl," he mumbled and I smiled. He pulled me up by my arms. I stood infront of him as he leaned in to kiss me. I kissed him back as I felt one hand rest on my hip, and the other run up and down my side. His hand crept to my ass and up my back. He found the zipper to my bodysuit and unzip it. I felt my clothing loosen up on my body. As we continued to make out I slid my arms out of sleeves and pulled it down. I pulled my legs out and kicked it somewhere in his room, leaving myself bare. Diego let his lips part from me for a second to look down at me. I opened my eyes and saw his widen.