A silent coffee-meeting with some kind of a traditional glaring

A/N Hello guys! First fanfiction! I am totally fangirling over this moment! Anyway I am from another country, and very still in school, so please bare with me for my misspellings!

_____________________________________________________________________________

After the whole Loki trouble with giants, jotuns and all that, my life was turning a little bit normal. Or what you can call normal for someone who's dead, someone who dies almost every day, and is a son of a god.

Well, buddies. That's my life!

I walked down the street of Boston. I was meeting with Alex on a cafe. I didn't know the name, but Alex seemed kind of fond of it.

When I walked around the corner of the street, and walked inside the cafe, Alex were already sitting there, waiting for me. I didn't really know if you could call it a date, but she looked great.

When she saw me, she smiled, and I could've sworn that the cafe's colours, brightened about 10 shades lighter.

I sat at the other side of the white table, facing her. The cafe was cozy, and kind of sweet. It smelled like honey and bakery.

I looked at Alex. She was wearing her normal clothes; green and pink. She wore a pink-and-green argyle sweater-vest over a white tee, skinny lime green jeans, and battered rose high-tops. Tied around her waist like a kilt was a cashmere sweater, that is obviously pink. (A/N: No that description wasn't copied from Fandom.. *wink*)

I couldn't help staring at her beautiful two-coloured eyes. She- wait... actually i didn't know if she was a girl today, it was just my stomach feelings - unfortunately caught me staring:

"Maggie, what are you looking at?" Her voice sounded mad, but i knew she was hiding her amusement.

"Oh, nothing, cheetah boy." I answered smiling teasingly. She fake gasped. That was a long time, there was someone who had called her that.

"Actually, dummy, my pronounces are she and-"

"Her." I finished for her. We just smiled at each other, and I felt like hours were flying. Then this annoying waiter, came up to us, and interrupted our 'intense' staring match.

"Can I help you with something?" She smiled kindly at us. She was a elderly woman, with grey hair. A apron in mat yellow, were tied around her waist.

"Uhmm..." I started. Alex as always saved my butt (I dont want to admit THAT to her):

"Two cup of coffees, thanks." The old woman nodded, and walked bent over to, where they made the food/coffee. (A/N: Well I'm bad at remembering names)

We drank our coffees, and went home. Not a lot happened. Curse you gods.

Okay, in fact I was dating Alex... or I really don't know what you could call it. We flirt, tease, hold hands, and sometimes kiss each other, but we really hadn't have the 'girlfriend-boyfriend' talk.

I actually didn't have anything against it. She was perfect for me, and the relationship we had was good. Well, not perfect, but it could be... I was looking forward to tomorrow.

The Chase Space

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Well I hope you all liked that! I'll see you tomorrow with a new chapter I think!