The Chase Space - some kind of confession

I decided to sleep in the Chase Space, after a long day of working, comforting lost children and helping making food in the kitchen. The next day, I was supposed to meet with Alex at Valhalla, and then we would go to the Chase Space together. 

Normally, Alex, would never be late, but this time I actually waited for her, outside her door. Normally she would just tore my out if my bed. Maybe if she was in bad mood, she owuld most likely cut my head off afterwards, or if she was in good mood, she would (hopefully) kiss me.

I knocked on her door.

"Alex!" I yelled at the door. Silence. Of course I didn't get any answer. I knocked again. Still no answer. Jack, alias Sumarbrander, brummed at my neck; I could almost feel him smirking.

Maybe she wouldn't want to see me? Maybe she was dea- wait... no, she isn't dead, I thought. Or maybe she was? Bad thoughts streamed through my mind, like a river, and i suddenly felt ill. What if she was hurt? Damaged? What if I walked in and saw her room in ruins? She was Loki's daughter after all. Maybe someone had kidnapped her, and now she was getting eaten my giants, or something like that? 

I was scared. 

I took in the door handle, and pulled with all my einhejr-strength. 

Then I stood dumbfounded with a whole door in my hand. 

Alex was sitting in her bed, with big headphones on, and a laptop on her lap. She looked really stupid at me. I could hear the loud music coming from the apparat. 

"Magnus stupid Chase." She said rather calmly, but with flames striking out of her eyes. "What the Hel was that for?" 

"Uhmm..." was my answer. Fortunately she hadn't killed me yet, for breaking the door. And hopefully she wasn't going to do it. And it was just a plus, that she wasn't dead, or kidnapped. I really wanted to hug her, and say that I was happy that she was alive. 

"Dummy." She said smirking a little. "No, I'm not dead." I gasped at her. How did she know that? 

"And if you're wondering how I could read you that easily... it was the look in your eyes." She said smiling. "You're so obvious, Maggie." I didn't know what to say. If it was because she just said i was obvious, because her smile just made about one hundred butterflies fly in my stomach, or because she looked extremely beautiful, I didn't know. Even in pyjamas she looked great. I caught myself staring, and I pulled myself together. Then I really tried to look cool, and said the most 'obvious' words ever:

"Ready to go?" She smiled again. And for the one millionth time, I felt the rooms cold temperatur, increase to level one hundred. 

"If," She answered shortly, " you could, GO OUT OF MY ROOM AND LET ME CHANGE!" she screamed out loud. "AND MAYBE RUN DOWN TO HELGI TO TELL HIM, TO FIND SOMEONE WHO'S GONNA FIX MY FREAKING DOOR!" I hate when she screamed at me, and I actually didn't wanted to leave... but well... I am good at following orders. Btw that girl had a lot of temper. Maybe she was on her period. 

_______________________________________________________(Time Skip_______________

We walked down at the street of Boston, chose to each other. I could feel her heat, like if the sun was about a mile from me. Them I took my key out of my pocket, and opened the big door to the mansion. Right when i stepped in, I was surrounded. A little girl - Mary, I think - jumped into my arms. I smiled warm at her, like if she was my own kid. A little laugh came out of Alex's mouth, and I turned around with the little girl in my arms. She was too, surrounded my little kids. About the 6-10 year olds. 

"We've missed you, Magnus and Alex!" Mary said, her head burried in my chest. I think she was seven, maybe eight. Suddenly I got a bad feeling. Little kids, like this cutie, were abandoned on the street just because they were different. This girl ran away from home, because her parents abused her. Maybe I made Hearthstone cast a nightmare spell on them, so they got terrible nightmares every night... I hadn't told the kid. 

I smiled at Alex, and she smiled back. Again I got the feeling to kiss her, and I mostly would have done it, if all the kids wasn't here. About 20 children, lived in the Chase Space, and almost every day, new came. 

"Well, we've missed you two!" I answered happily. "And we're gonna make a announcement, for you little guys!" I sat the little girl down, and patted her head. "We're going out to camp!" All the kids exulted, and Alex just stared weird at me, while sending the famous stare of hers: 

When did we decide that? she asked my, almost telepathic. I just smiled at her. The kids was busy exulting, so they didn't hear what I said to Alex.

"Well, they need some fresh air, and then we could get some quality-time...?" It was more a question than an answer. Alex signed and looked away. Was that a blush creeping upon her face? I hoped so. Then she wouldn't see mine. "I already asked Hearthstone and Blitz!" I said, trying to cheer her up. They're coming with us." I was only a meter from her. Then she looked at me.

"I thought it was the two of us... and the kids..." She said, coming closer to me. "... Quality time... right?" She leaned in to me - gods, her voice was seducing! -  Our noses almost touching...

"MAGNUS AND ALEX ARE STANDING AT THE DOOR!" A little boy screamed. All attention was on us now. We both blushed, and we jumped away form each other. 

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" The voice were familiar, so I turned around. T.J were standing on the big stairs,  at the end. He smirked at us. This dude were SO annoying sometimes. 

"Are you two dating?" another little girl asked. I looked at her. She was ten. Damn, then she knew what 'dating' meant!

"Well..." I answered, as a faint blush began creeping upon my face. What are you calling holding hands, saving the world together, me confessing it was a pleasure kissing Alex and kissing about one hundred times? 'Well' was a good answer for that!

"Kind of." Alex answered. I looked amazed at her. We stared a little to intense into each others eyes, and then I suddenly remembered that we were surrounded by little kids, who were far to young for something like that. 

"You may kiss the bride now." T.J said jokingly, with a big smile on his face, smirking. There was no way, I was gonna kiss Alex in public, no way little kids should see tha- my thoughts were cut of by Alex lips.

 Her breath smelled like lemons, and she tasted like berries. Her lips were smooth, and nothing like our 'first kiss', in the freezing weather. This was wonderful. I could feel her arms around my neck, and it deepened the kiss to my delight. I wrapped my arms around her waist. Then for the first time ever, it was me who pulled away. Alex still had her arms around my neck, when I did it. 

"Well..." I said again. Her arms rushed away from my neck, something I didn't like. "What are you guys staring at, go get packing!" I grinned a little of there surprised reaction, but they quickly parried the orders. 

I wouldn't have blushed if T.J wasn't there. But of course he was there, smirking at us. Silence filled the big hall. When Alex finally spoke up, her voice gave echo. 

"What are you doing here anyway, Thomas?" Alex said, with a fake hint of annoyance in her voice. She walked over to him, and dasked him on his arm. 

"Ouch!" He said, but he still smiled. I thought it was awkward already so I didn't say anything.

"I wanted to join the camp!" He said excitingly. That hurt. I was seeing forward to spend some time with Alex, since we only had little kids to take care of. I looked over to Alex and she seemed to think the same. Then I mentally slapped myself. You are such a bad buddy, Magnus, I said to myself. This is T.J... he isn't that bad. 

"Well, man, welcome to the club!" I shock his hand, like we were old friends, which in fact, we were. 

"Yeah, I think we can deal with you. Hope you dont need us to take MUCH care of you. In fact you're in the group of kids, so you're one too!" She smiled teasingly.

"But give us some alone time, or I'm gonna kill you with one of my hunting knifes." 

_______________________________________________________________________

Well my dear readers... I hope it wasn't THAT bad. I really enjoy writing these things, even if I should spend this time writing, making homework or something like that. Have a nice day! I'm back with another chapter tomorrow, if the gods will allow it!