Camping with Chase and Fierro (plus T.J) Part I

I woke up to a sudden feel of another pair of lips, on my own. I opened up my eyes, and looked into two colour eyes. The one amber the other brown. They shined. For one of the first times, I actually kissed back, enjoying Alex's company and didn't freak out, that she was kissing me. To my respect, I didn't even gasp. Btw I knew she was a girl. With Alex I always know when she's boy, and when she's a girl. Just by feeling her lips, I knew it. 

"You know, I can actually wake myself up." I said smiling, when I pulled away. I pointed at my watch, that was a meter from me. "No need for the kiss." Not that I complained or anything. She looked fake hurt, and pouted fake too. I didn't think, it was something she would do. It didn't look right, on her face.

 "Well, I'm hurt, Maggie." She said. "I actually was here, for about 20 minutes, just looking at you." I think I looked a little confused now. 

First now I realized that she was laying on my bed beside me. She had leaned over me, to kiss me. I didn't know why, but that thought made me feel sudden really warm. I remembered our first kiss. Kind of brilliant. Freezing weather, under the blankets... Alex stood up, and looked dumbfounded at me. 

"For being harsh and ruining the moment..." she said. "GET THE HELL OUT OF YOUR BED, AND TAKE SOME CLOTHES ON! THE CLOCK IS  9:15 AM, AND WE HAVE TO BE AT YOUR, BLOODY MANSION AT 9:30 AM!" the shouting was like a plot twist, but that was the Alex I knew.

 I smiled at her, leaving her confused. I didn't make her confused every day, so I kind of enjoyed it. I got out of my bed in boxers, and walked calmly over to my wardrobe. 

Wait, I was in boxers... only?!

I looked at Alex, but fortunately she didn't look at me. Her eyes were pointed directly at my phone, she found on my night-table. She then shouted to my, though she was only about four meters from me: "I love your bagground!" Not even bothered to look up from the phone. I remembered my bagground, and hoped I didn't blush. I putted Alex and me, at my bagground yesterday. No you don't get any details! I am sorry, that is just way to private!

I took some random clothes out, and tossed it on my arm, when i felt a hand on the other. A sudden boost - kind of electric, like if you just drank a Red Bull... not that I had ever tried it, but...- flew through my body.

"No, Magnus." Alex Fierro said. "You don't even dare to wear that!" 

________________________________(Time Skip)______________________________________

We were back at the Chase Space. We were met by T.J who looked slightly amused.

"Why are you guys, late?" he asked, his arms crossed over his chest, looking a little fake disappointed.

"Ask Alex about that." I muttered. Axel looked offended, but smirked at me. 

"You insisted on wearing those clothes, so I had to destroy them." she said, rather calmly. 

"Hmpf, I will never forgive you." I wore a white t-shirt, and some black denim pants. 

"What if I took you on a date, to Fadlan's Falafel...?"

"You are forgiven." She chuckled slightly on that, and walked a little closer to me. 

"Well," T.J said looking back and ford, at Alex and I, "before you lovebirds go all lovey dovey, then I will just say that the kids, are still eaten their breakfast. Hearthstone and Blitzen was very generous today with the food. The kids are getting a lot of energi to the camping tour. You two have eat, right?" 

"Oh, yeah, good, no." I answered blinking with my eyes. 

"Then I suggest, you two get some food down, you skinny boy. We're leaving in about five minutes."

________________________________________(Time Skip)__________________________

We couldn't go get something in Valhalla to transport the kids, because they were mortal - like you know, mortal mortal, not Magnus-mortal. We just rented a school bus and now we were sitting in the bus. We didn't know how long we would camp. Just enough time for us einhejr to still be in good form to Ragnarok, and enough time for the kids to just be free. It was a six hours time in bus. T.J drove. (I didn't know were he learned it, but I was grateful). After getting all the children safely into the bus, she sad beside me, her head on my shoulder, resting. We shifted to guard over the children, so they didn't make that much trouble. We quickly agreed that they got permission to make a little trouble. Like common, there leaders were the famous rule breakers!

We should arrive about late afternoon. I was my turn to guard, but Alex were sleeping on my shoulder. I gently put her head down on the soft seats we sat on. To my delight, she didn't wake up. Or I thought she didn't. When I turned around, to walk in the bus, on my hourly trip, I felt a sudden grip on my wrist. I turned my head around, as a saw a beautiful awake Alex. How could someone be so beautiful?! Damn, I was a lucky guy! 

I smiled at the thought, and leaned down to kiss Alex. I didn't know why, I was just in the mood to it. She quickly came at her feet, and pressed her lips against mine, before I even had the chance. When she kissed me, I felt like a meteor could have come down, smashing at the earth, killing all its people, without even discover it. I felt abnormally safe, when she was in my arms. Her arms snuggled around my neck as a snake, and my arms quickly found her waist's delightful curves. 

Yeah, she had curves as a girl. For me, it was like, she changed her appearance every time she shifted gender. Maybe, that was why I knew if she was a girl or a boy. Or maybe it was just my romantic, little, dead heart? When she finally pulled away, she was literally glowing.  Maybe I somehow managed to light her up, with my awesome Frey powers, while we were kissing? I don't know, but I love her anyway. 

She smiled at me, and leaned in for another kiss. 

It was a long time since, we kissed like that. The first time I think? I thought I was getting control over my 'uncontrollable' blushing, and flustering, because none of those things seemed to happen. 

I didn't know, how long we've been kissing, but this time I pulled away. Luckily no kids, were watching us -  only this rather annoying dude, who drove the car. I looked at Alex, and she send T.J this look: And what the Hel are you looking at? He just smirked at us, and turned around in his seat, with the back against us. I released my arms around her waist, but she wouldn't let go of her arms around my neck. 

"Alex..." I said soft. She looked at me rather annoyed. I knew I just ruined the moment. "I have to see what the kids are doing." I raised my hand to touch her hair. I curled one of her hair strings on my finger, when she signed. Then she took my arm:

"I'm going with you, Maggie." 

Our little tour was rather nice. She kissed me a couple of times, when the kids weren't watching, and it was nice having her with me. The kids were so polite. The highest there voice were, was like a cat's meow. I smiled at them when I walked pass, and they looked up from there conversations and smiled back. Some of the younger even jumped up in my arms. Not that it bothered me. I actually liked the thought, of having kids of my own. I looked at Alex and blushed. (I think you guys know, what I was just thinking) After walking through the whole bus, and having a rather long conversation with T.J, we sat down again, and the end of the bus. It was a long dubbedeckler school bus, so we actually were quite alone.  She leaned her head at my shoulder, and fell asleep. She looked so adorable when she were sleeping.