Chapter 1

Annabeth Chase. She broke me.

We were on our way to Rome, the seven had just got together. Jason and Frank were becoming friends but Leo kept his distance from me like I would kill him at any moment or something crazy. I stayed away from them all, I felt wrong here, I didn't fit in.

Than one night I heard people talking in Annabeth's cabin.

"I promise, I'll dump him soon." Annabeth giggled. She was dumping me? For who? I was angered and saddened all at once.

"Good Baby." Leo whispered. LEO?! I broke my door down and slammed Annabeth's door so hard that it fell. I found Leo and Annabeth, leaning in for a kiss. "P-Percy it's not what it looks like." Annabeth stuttered.

"It is. We are through!" I walked out but she ran after me. I walked off the to the dock we were stopped at for repairs.

"Percy land is dangerous!" She yelled as she ran to me. Her hand landed on my shoulder and pulled me back before I could step on grass. I turned with a tear stained face that was red in anger. "Get Away." I yelled. The waves started reacting and went wild. She backed up in shock and I calmed down.

"How could you Annabeth?" I asked. The other seven stood on the boat watching us now. "Why would you cheat on me with Leo?" I asked again.

"I-I missed you so much during those months and Leo comforted me." She said.

"SO YOU CHEATED ON ME!" I stepped towards her but tripped on a loose board and fell backwards onto the grass. Jason called a warning but I found myself falling underground before I could move.

I fell and fell but soon landed on my back in a huge dirt cavern with thrones. A green one with glittering flowers sat next to a sky blue one with constellations. "Gaea." I growled. A Blue throne with waves. A black throne, seemed to be tinted with blood.

Gaea appeared and laughed, "Good to finally meet my grandson." she said. Grandson? I'm her great-grandson on the godly side though?

Another man appeared, black hair, black skin, black wings, red armour. "I am Tartarus, Primordial of the pit. Welcome." he said. Ok now I was curious, why was I welcome here?

Suddenly, on a golden throne engraved with watches, he appeared.

"Kronos!" I yelled in shock and pulled out riptide.

After, a man with Crop-Cut black hair and Eyes blue as the ocean appeared, he wore a blue Greek garb. The last man appeared with dark blue skin, covered in stars, and black hair. They chuckled a bit.

"What the Hades is going on!?" I yelled backing up.

"Perseus, good to see you..my son." Kronos said amused.