Chapter 11

I got Madison's And went to my fathers quarters. He opened a portal and we jumped through.

Me and Madison appeared on the Argo II's deck. I gasp as I saw the control room light on, everyone was supposed to be asleep! We jumped in the shadows of the control room, "what happened with your dad?" Madison asked. "Is now really the time to ask!" I whisper yelled.

I didn't want to relive dad chewing me out. She sighed, "I was just concerned for my boyfriend" she said. Her hand went to my cheek, my lips went to her mouth. We shared a passionate kiss before separating for air. "Let's Listen in."

Inside the Argo II control room, this is what they heard.

"Why did the gods have us stay up so late?" Jason groaned.

"Like I should know!" Annabeth said sarcastically.

"Jason you should be in the infermery! Your still healing!" Piper said, her voice dripping with charmspeak.

"So are you Piper!" He argued.

Suddenly a flash was heard. "Demigods." The voice said. The voice was Apollo's.

"Lord Apollo!" Annabeth said.

"We bring word of Percy." He started akwardly.

"is he alive!" Annabeth shouted excited.

"What did you do Annabeth?" Apollo asked.

"What?" She said taken back.

"What did you do?" Apollo said firmly.

"I-I cheated on him." She said ashamed.

Apollo gasp. "Now it makes sense" he whispered to himself.

"What does?" Frank asked,

"Percy Jackson is the son of Kronos, he has betrayed Olympus because of that Athena spawn!" Apollo said.

A flash could be heard once again, Apollo was gone.

"Annabeth! How could you!" Hazel yelled, her voice crack endickcadited crying.

"L-Look I-I was j-j-Just" she started.

"JUST WHAT!" Frank yelled.

"Leave my girlfriend alone!" Leo yelled.

I stopped listening. I couldn't bare Who's sided with whom. Who cares, they all are pawns of the gods, worthless. Powerless.

I drew my sword, "surprise surprise that Apollo didn't sense us." I mumbled. Madison chuckled slightly, "idiot gods." I nodded in agreement.

Madison drew her sword as well and we waited for the demigods to leave the room. We were under orders to sabotage the boat, not kill the crew..yet.

All The demigods except Annabeth left for bed, "we need to move." Madison said. "I don't want dad to chew me out again!" I complained. A bit to loudly.

"Whos there?" Annabeth asked, coming out of the room.

I mentally cursed myself. I elbowed Madison, "good luck." She mouthed before pulling me into a kiss. Her arms wrapped around my neck, mine around her waist. We separated briefly and came back together. Compassionate. The only word I could think of. Love. The only meaning possible.

I'm in Love. Different from Annabeth, this is true love.

Suddenly a light shown on us, we didn't stop but I opened my eyes and saw Annabeth. I heard her flashlight drop, her hands clasp over her mouth. I held my sword by my side.

"It's true." She said silently.

I separated from Madison, "It is." I turned to her. I kicked her to the floor, "Percy why?" She asked.

"Because I see things how Luke did, the gods are horrible rulers. They lied to me about how Kronos is my real father! You lied to me! You cheated on me."I stated, my anger grew More with each word.

I brought my golden sword, timeless, down on her heart and grinned. "That had to feel good baby," Madison said, putting her hand enlaced in mine.

"Dads gonna kill me, but it did." I answer.