Chapter 5

Nicos POV

I sat before the crew, or what was left, of the Argo II. Annabeth, whom I hated for bretraying percy. Frank. And Hazel. We Iris-messaged Chiron and I started my explanation.

Flashback

I gasped as I opened my eyes and saw Leo fighting a girl in black, and Jason fighting a boy in gold. The boy in gold slowed time. Kronos I thought but he couldn't rise yet. The boy and girl beat Jason, Piper, and Leo and took them in a swirling gold portal.

Flashback end.

"Kronos!" Annabet shouted.

A boy appeared with a girl. They wore mask, the girl black, the boy gold. "It's them!" I pointed. I knew Bianca would scold me for pointing but I couldn't help it. "It's kronos!" Annabeth yelled.

"Not Kronos. His son." The boy said in a deep voice that was disgued obviously by a voice modjelater.

"Kronos does not have demigods!" I said.

"I am a demititan" the boy said. At his sides, two swords hung, a gold and bronze. Then I noticed the pocket on his armored belt. Out of it, a ballpoint pen sat.

"Where's Percy! I know you have him! I see his pen!" I yelled. Hazel gasped. Annabeth drew her dagger. "Where's my boyfriend?"

"Gone." He said, disappearing in a block cyclone.

HE rattled us all and shocked. Percy Jackson might be dead.