Chapter 14

"Pe-Percy..I'm Pregnant." Madison utters.

Me. Dad. Baby. Madison. Mom. Baby.

"IM GONNA BE A DAD" I run towards her and hug her. "I couldn't be more happy!"

She smiled and I filled her in on the battle plan. Tonight, we attack. "Madison you can't go out there." I argued.

"You need me." She says, begging.

"You're right, I need you but not in this battle!" I tell her. She groans and slumps on the bed.

"Fine."

I give her a peck on the cheek, kiss her stomach, and leave to the army meeting room.

Inside I find all 9 legions of demigods, along with all 15745 monsters (exact number y'all.) Cato (7), Kelli (1), May (8), Logan (2), Dane (5), Pollux (4), Sienna (3), Emmanuel (9), Izzy (6), the leaders of the legions all sat at the round table, 11 chairs. Madison's was empty.

I explained everything, the attack, Madison was pregnant. Everything. I opened a portal and walked through first. I arrived on the streets of New York. "Morpheus." I say.

Everyone falls asleep.

The rest of the army arrives, but the demigods are already there. "A spy in the army." I growled.

The remaining 5 are in Greece, along with the gods most likely. Maybe two are here at most.

I grabbed Cato and Pollux and marched to Olympus. I stopped at the throne room doors. I turned to my friends and said "kill all who try to enter." They nod.

I burst into the throne room and find Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades.

"Percy, why would you do this my son." Poseidon asked, his trident raised.

"You lied to me about my true father my whole life, you are a horrible ruler along with your brothers" I turned to hades, "Hades you were a good uncle, you ruled the underworld alright, but you were an idiot. You kill people because they are a little more powerful then others, you send innocent people to the feilds of punishment. You sent your dumb fury's after me when I was twelve. TWICE!" I ranted. I drew both my swords.

"Zeus you are the worst. It's even more horrible that you don't know why." I sneer.

He raises his bolt but I easily move forward and cut his leg. Hades puts on his helm of darkness but before he could disappear I brought the hilt of my sword on his head. Unconscious.

I turned back to Poseidon and Zeus. "You don't even care about Thalia or Jason do you? Poseidon you never cared about me. Now pay."

Before they could react, i ran, jumped of Ares throne, and launched in the air. I brought my sword to the heart of Poseidon, making him fade from esestence. Gone forever.

I turned to Zeus smiling.