Chapter 4

-1 week later-

I stood on the table with Madison, surrounded by the titans and primordials. My grandmother, gaea, pointed to our underground facility in Rome "The son of Zeus, Jason Grace will be leading an attack on the twins there with Piper McLean and Leo Valdez. I move forward the idea that Percy and Madison take about 18 of our army to guard with them and take the demigods prisoners. Agreed?"

"Percy needs more training!" Dad argued.

I groaned, "I'm going stir crazy dad! I need to battle!" Kronos smiles, "so much like your old man." I laughed and grabbed the 7th legion of our army, all 18.

————————————————the next day——————————————-

Me and Cato, general of the 7th legion and my best friend, hid in the rocks of an old cavern along with about 10 of the army while Jason and Piper ran in, along with Leo. The twins and demigods engaged and as they were about the fall, Doinysus appeared in his Roman form (Bacchus). I grinned as I pulled down my golden mask, with matching bronze armor while Madison ran down in a black mask and armor along with her shield.

The demigods turned to us, giving the giants enough time the smack them to us but Leo was unfazed and ran to get Nico Di Angelo free. An unconscious Nico rolled out of the jar.

Piper had no weapon but she launched food at us, Madison wobbed her head and knocked her out easily. Jason flew upwards and struck half the army unconscious so me, Madison, Cato, and 6 others stood.

Leo shot a fireball into the crowd and smacked his hammer upon a soldiers head, causing her the fall limp. Jason flew down and charged at me with his gladius while Leo took down a twin with Bacchus but Leo was distracted and got into a fight with Madison and was soon on the ground.

My blade, a imperial golden three foot long sword, met Jason's. I swung upwards but he blocked and kicked at me legs causing me to fall. I slowed time and rolled over before hitting the hilt of his head with my sword. He fell.

Bacchus fled. Wimp gods.

Now we had captives, now we had leverage.