Fuck you!: Sweet Pea🐍🌹🐍

⚠️WARNINGS⚠️
Smut
Alcohol
Violence

Plot: Sweet Pea and Alex aren't really friends they're more enemies well no one knows that they are it's very difficult to tell one night in a heated argument into turns into an angry heated sexual tension make out session.

Sweet Pea, Toni, Alex and Fangs were all hanging out at the whyte wrym a serpent hangout things were going really smooth and relaxing until a game of pool had struck the odd couple, them going off like a firework on the Fourth of July "you fucking cheater Alex!!" Sweet Pea yelled at the girl who was much shorter than him "I didn't fucking do that Sweet Pea stop blaming me for everything!" Normally Fangs, FP Or Toni would step in between them to stop this before it got out of hand but they had all left it was only the two of them left alone in that great big bar. Tons of alcohol and yelling later the anger began to mix with lust Sweet Pea looked at Alex's soft pink lips and then to her eyes, to shut her up he forcefully kissed the girl she was shocked but kissed back in response. Soon his hands were tangled in her hair as she was laid down on one of the tables in the empty bar, his and hers tops off and somewhere on the ground, her bra off and now soon her pants and underwear as Sweet Pea grabbed the waist band of them and tugged them down her curvy yet sexy hips "god you piss me off Maine but you're so fucking gorgeous" with that being said his lips attacked the skin of her body making her breathe out in anticipation "You make me just as angry even maybe more but I need to feel every inch of you tonight" she spoke, he looked up at her and smirked standing up and taking off his pants and underwear the anger and lust that had built up inside of him let his hips take control as her slide into her making her moan softly "Ohhhh god" she was truly beautiful as she was a moaning mess underneath him her hair was like the midnight sky and the shimmers in it were like the stars her eyes a deep ocean blue you could get lost in them and her perfect tanned body with that Alex's orgasm quickly rushed over her which pushed Sweet Pea over the edge too causing him to release inside of her he pulled out and collapsed onto the table beside her. They laid there catching their breath soon getting dressed and glaring at each other and walking separate ways "I swear to god Alex I will destroy you!!" Sweet Pea yelled at her "bring it!!" She said back before walking out and giving him the middle finger.