I am damaged 🐍sweet pea🐍

Warnings: self harm

Alex was the last one at the whyte wyrm she was cleaning and locking up her music blasting on the speakers no one had known what she was going through her mom kicking her out, taken advantage of by the bulldogs, beat the shit out of by Cheryl's vixens, penny pinned her down and had made a long cut down her thigh telling her if Alex didn't surrender her family aka Jughead and Fp that penny would kill her, and lastly her boyfriend sweet pea was always to busy to be around.
After she was done she headed to the trailer her and sweet pea share he was already there she could tell since his motorcycle was parked outside. She walked in "baby where have you been?" Sweet pea asked worriedly she pushed past him "why you're gone all the time and I never ask you where you've been!!" She yelled locking herself in the bathroom running the water in the bath tub she frantically searched for her blade. Sweet pea sighed and sat outside the bathroom door. Alex dropped the blade, having it making a cling sound when it hit the floor sweet pea picked the lock and took it from her "I don't fucking think so!" He yelled at her and she started to cry as sweet pea took it to his wrist "NO!!!!!" She cried "this is what you do to me when you do it to yourself!!!" She hit the floor sobbing and he stopped and threw away the blade "Alex Elizabeth Maine I love you so fucking much baby, please don't hurt yourself" he started to cry as he picked her up and stopped the water from running "I've been gone so I could get you something special" she sniffed and cried into his shoulder.

HEY BEANS SORRY IT WAS SHORT AND WASNT A SMUT I HAVE A FEW NEW STORIES IM GONNA POST THAT ARENT RIVERDALE RELATED LOVE YOU ALL.❤️🐍