I'm only human after all: 🐍🚬🐍 FP

⚠️Warnings⚠️
Violence
Alcohol
Smoking
Sex
Age gap

Plot: Alex gets into a fight at the Whyte Wrym and FP gets in between accidentally punching Alex, as she's already intoxicated she punches back soon he takes her back to the trailer kicking Jughead out for the night and things get steamy!!!

Alex was shoved she grunted in pain "Fuck off!!!" She yelled and threw a fist only for it to be stopped and crushed she screamed at the pain "FUCK!!" He swept her feet out from under her knocking her down on her ass she groaned, the guy then pinned her to the floor and started to punch her in the face continuously, "WOAH WOAH GET THE FUCK OFF HER!" FP shoves the guy away and Alex gets up "you got a fucking problem Sweet Pea fucking say it to my god damn face!!!" Alex yelled at him Sweet Pea growled "Fucking watch it Alex I will hurt you so bad!!" Alex struggles to get to him but FP's hand slips punching her in the jaw, she gaps and punches FP back right in the face. He knows she didn't mean it he picked her up and swung her over his shoulder taking her back to the trailer.

"Jug. Out. Now!!" Jughead grabbed his stuff and ran out of the trailer FP locked it behind him setting Alex down "Hey... HEY Alex calm the fuck down!" He yelled at her she breathed in and looked at him FP looked back at her longingly looking her up and down till he got closer to her "FP what are you doing?" She asked, she was then pinned the wall and his lips attacking her neck "mmmm isn't this.... uhhhhhh wrong?" She said in between moans FP pulled away and laughed a little "oh no honey not as long as you don't tell anyone" he gripped her shirt in his fist and ripped it down the middle, he kissed her neck down to the gap between her breasts then her cleavage she moaned every time his lips attacked a new place of skin that hadn't been touched. FP smirked and walked away lighting a cigarette and coming back she stood there breathing heavy "take them off princess" FP remarked as inhaled the smoke from the cigarette and exhaled it, she immediately took off her pants and waited for further instructions. Fp grinned at the sight of the beautiful younger girl in front of him "god you're so gorgeous, come here baby" he said seductively she inched forward till Fp put his hand around her waist and on the small of her back pulling her forward so she could sit in his lap "mmmm starts moving your hips baby" he whispered to her, she shivered and did what she was told as long lust filled moans came from the serpent king as Alex grinded her hips against his erection. Few longingly painful moments later Alex's bra and underwear were off and so were all of FP's clothes she was laid on the couch completely naked with Fp on top of her thrusting in and out at a fast pace making Alex moan like crazy wanting him deeper and harder "uhhhhh god Fp" she moaned out loudly, with every thrust he grunted and moaned her name in return. Finally Alex's orgasm rushes over her as Fp releases inside her. He pulls out and lays right beside her "don't tell anyone especially not Veronica because?" Alex laughed "Veronica will tell Betty, than Alice will find out and want both of our heads" Alex finished "that's right princess let's go get some sleep" he smiles and picks her up carrying her to bed then wrapping his arms around her and the two of them drifting off to sleep.