Bad at love: Jughead 🐍☕️🐍

⚠️warring⚠️
Sex

Alex laid on the couch asleep in the trailer as she waited for Jughead to come home from hanging out with Archie. Jughead walked through the door and woke Alex up softly "hmmm" she groaned and stretched then rubbed her tired eyes "hey baby I missed you" Jughead pulled her into his lap and sloppily kissed her neck she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist as she softly moaned. Still obviously tired Alex was starting to fall back asleep while in Jughead's lap "haha hey baby, if you're too tired we don't have to do it tonight" he whispers to her, Alex yawned "no, no it's fine I wanna do it tonight" She mumbled Jughead laughed softly and laid her down on the couch starting to take her clothes off then taking off his own "I'll go slow babe" he muttered she sleepily nodded. He slowly and carefully entered her and groaned while she moaned quietly. He kept a slow steady pace pulling out of her and laying beside her before wrapping his arms around her in a warm embrace covering the two of them in the blankets. "I love you Alex" he hummed "I love you too" she spoke softly. Fp walked in startling Jughead "Jesus Dad, quiet Alex is asleep" Fp shakes his head and laughs "glad you had fun son"

SORRY IT'S SO SHORT MY BEANS I HAD EXTREME WRITERS BLOCK I PROMISE THE NEXT JUGHEAD ONE WILL BE BETTER❤️