1

Welcome back, guys! It's been a long time since I've made the original Jack Frost, but I'm ready to start the second book! I hope you guys will enjoy this so just relax and don't make your ovaries explode.

Tooth stomped passed me in a jealous rage. I smirked to myself at my victory of getting my one true love. My celebration was cut short when I heard Jack sigh.

"Are you ok?" I asked while looking into his blue eyes. He shook his head and looked down.

"I hope tooth will be ok" he said and took my hand.

"She'll be fine" I said. Jack didn't say anything he just kept looking down at the ground.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna make sure she's ok" he said and ran after her. I watched him chase after her until he disappeared. I sighed and flew outside. I looked at the scenery before me. The animals walking around, the crisp cold breeze, and the beautiful sun. I flew towards my hideout but not without noticing the same children from before.

I watched them play but not creepily. I wish I could bring children happiness instead of torment.

"Who are you!" A voice shouted, shaking me from my thoughts. I looked down and saw the children were looking at me. I floated down closer to them but stopped when I noticed a little girl who was on the verge of crying.

"I'm y/n, who are you" I said.

"I'm Jamie and these are my friends. Why were you spying on us" he said with a suspicious glint in his eyes.

"I wasn't spying, I was just strolling through" I said. He raised an eyebrow and looked me up and down. He suddenly looked at me in panic and grabbed the little girl and his friends and hid from me.

"What's wrong, did I do something" I asked.

"I remember you! You were that girl who was walking with pitch! You must be his daughter" he said.

"Yes I am indeed his daughter, but that doesn't make me terrible like him" I said partially hurt.

"Anyone raised by him is awful" he said. I glared at the ground.

Do you see, everyone thinks you're a monster. Fathers voice said In my head. I just flew away to my hideout ignoring the tears clouding in my eyes. Once I got inside I cleaned the place up from my last tantrum. I laid down and went to sleep for a bit.

Time Skip

"My beautiful daughter. Why do waste your powers like this" a voice said. I shot my eyes open in surprise. There in my room was my father, he was watching me with a sly grin.

"How did you find me" I shouted.

"I can find anyone in their dreams" he said and picked up my things.

"Stop touching my stuff, you need to leave" I said getting out of bed.

"What is this junk" he said and picked up my staff. He studied it and threw it at me.

"What is your problem!" I shouted and grabbed the staff.

I know it's kinda short but I wanted to go ahead and publish the first chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed. See ya in the next chapter.