5

"Hey, bunny are you ok?" I asked, walking mindlessly through a tunnel.

"As ok as I can get." He said further up ahead of the tunnel. Me and the others followed his voice and saw him curled up in a corner.

"I'm ruined, you guys. They don't believe in me anymore." Bunny said.

"Don't talk like that!" Jack said.

"It's the truth! Look at me! I'm tiny and weak." Bunny said. "I tried talking to them but they just ignored me. I was a ghost to them!"

"Just breath bunny." I said crouching down to him. He looked up at me in shock.

"What the fuck happened to your face?" Bunny asked. I groaned obnoxiously and rolled my eyes.

"Can we stop talking about my fucked up face." I said. I got up and walked around bunny's hideout. It had statues and flowers everywhere. There were also these little eggs that walked around which I thought was cute.

"What are these little eggs?" I asked and picked one up.

"They're my Easter eggs. Sadly they won't be used." Bunny said. The eggs went limp in my arms, indicating that it was sad.

"Awe don't be sad little one." I said and gave it a kiss. Another ball of light formed out of the egg and circled me like the first two did.

"No no no, not again!" I said. The ball shot at me but this time I was prepared. I kept myself from falling and destroying the beautiful land. Eggs formed around me and the same balls of light popped out of them too.

They launched themselves at me one after the other until I was on the ground panting.

"My fucking god." I cursed. I sat up from the ground and looked up at the group who stared at me like I was the craziest thing they saw. I looked down at myself and realized that I was the craziest thing they probably saw. Half of my whole body was different from the original me.

"Ugh why me." I said and got off the ground. My powers reacted and the side which had my old body had decayed the earth while my new side created life. They clashed together and somehow the good side won.

"what's happening to me." I said.

"Let's get back to the globe room." North said. We went back to his sled and this time I held on for dear life. North whipped his reindeer and flew us back to the hideout. I got out and flew to my room. All of this weird stuff is taking a toll on me. I stood in front of my mirror and studied my face.

"Don't worry about it. We'll figure out what's happening to you." Jack said from behind me.

"I wish it were that easy." I said back. He sighed and wrapped his arms around my waist.  I leaned back and rested my head on his shoulder.

"You're still beautiful." Jack whispered in my head. I blushed and looked away from him. I felt him chuckle and his arms grasped me tighter. He kissed my ear and nibbled on it.

"Hey, Jack is y/n ok?" I heard North asked from outside of my room.

"Yeah, I'm fine North." I answered.

"You should get some rest and then in the morning we will figure out what to do." North said.

"Alright, goodnight North." I said and broke away from Jacks grip.

"Nooooo don't go to sleep yet." Jack whined and followed me. I chuckled at his childishness and changed into my nightgown.

"Please~" Jack whined again.

"Jack I'm tired." I said. I jumped onto my bed and curled up. Jack laid beside me and wrapped his arms around me. I cuddled closer to him and accepted his coolness.

"Can I at least have a kiss goodnight." He asked. I ignored him and went back to sleep.

"I guess not." He whimpered. I huffed in annoyance and gave him a kiss. He placed his hand on the back of my head and kissed me back. I felt a cold wet muscle swipe itself on my tongue before it started wiggling its way into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance and I may or may not have let Jack win. I backed up and laid back down.

"Now that you got your kiss, please let me sleep." I said stuffing my face into my pillow. He huffed and held me to him.

"Fine, but expect me to get a kiss tomorrow morning." He said. I chuckled and nodded, "fine whatever."

Heyo how are you? Here's another chapter. I hope you enjoyed it and that it was up to your standards.

Like ❤️
Follow me 💕
Comment ✍️
And share 💜

Word count: 793