7

Preview:

"Don't you dare speak about her!" I said. He smirked and flew closer to me.

"Why? Does it hurt? Awe what a crybaby you have become." Dad taunted in my face. I glared at him and gritted my teeth.

"I'll show you who's a crybaby." I hissed and threw back my fist. Green lights and vines swarmed my hand.

"You're dead you son of a bitch."

Present

I punched the wretched Man I once called father in his puny face. The force sent him flying through the air and into the white snow.

"Say something now bitch!" I called out. He chuckled and fired a black sand ball towards me. I lifted the 'new' hand and vines shot out of my palm and towards the ball. The ball disintegrated and blew away in the wind.

"H-How did you do that?" Pitch asked, steadily backing away from me. I smirked and followed his pathetic form.

"Scared are we?" I taunted, "you should be.". I shot a black sand ball at him but he barely dodged it. He shot some balls at me and summoned some of his nightmare horses. I cocked my hand back and made a vine sword. The horses raced at me and tried to hurt me. I flew towards them and readied my sword.

I sliced both horses and watched them fall apart. Suddenly I felt something wrap around my ankles. I looked down and saw a black rope next thing I know is that I was flung towards the ground. I crashed into the cold fluff which stopped most of my injuries.

Half of the ground decayed as usual while the other grew. I ran towards pitch and uppercutted him. He staggered back and groaned in pain. I took the opportunity and punched his gut. He glared at me and kicked me a few ft away from him. I kept my feet onto the ground and skidded to a stop.

Pitch created a hammer and swung it down at me. I dodged it by rolling out of the way. He kept swinging the hammer at me until it successfully hit me. I crashed into a tree but got right back up.

"Dad you're a little rusty, don't cha think." I said chuckling. He growled and created an axe. He swung it at me but I ducked. The tree, unfortunately, couldn't move out of the way, so it got chopped in half.

"Ya missed me." I taunted. I ran at him and threw him a punch. He didn't dodge in time so he got hit. I heard a crack and a sudden weight being dropped on top of me. I groaned as I was forced to the ground. I was pinned by that tree. Luckily it didn't crush my body. A big rock stopped it in its path of crushing my tiny body.

"I'll get you next time." Pitch said holding onto his wounds.

"Hey get your ass back over her!" I shouted at his retreating form. He ignored me and continued his escape.

"FUCK!" I shouted. I turned to the tree and started to wiggle from the bottom of its body. I successfully got out and flew back to Norths hideout. As soon as I got it everyone's eyes were on me.

I guess I could see why. Anyone would look at a girl who suddenly entered the room with injuries and messed up clothing. Jack ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Where have you been? I was worried! Where did you get these injuries from? Did you fight pitch or something?" Jack said.

"Uh Yes I had fought with my dad. He got a few lits off of me but that was about it." I said. He sighed and gave my forehead a kiss.

"You shouldn't fight him in your own." Jack said. "He's really dangerous."

I threw my head back in laughter. That was really funny. "No, he's not, I literally just beat his scrawny ass." I said proudly.

"Still you should be safe." North said. I groaned but not nodded my head. I noticed the huge pile of eggs behind them which got me excited.

"You guys are finally done? Now it's time for the fun part!" I said. Bunny nodded and patted the ground. A tunnel opened up and everyone climbed in. On the other side, we were shot out of the ride and into a backyard.

"Let's hide these eggs!" Jack said, sounding pumped. I nodded and grabbed a couple. We placed them discreetly around and went to the next place. We did that over and over until every last egg was placed somewhere. I heard a light flicker on and the sound of children laughing filled the air.

"Quickly hide!" I said. I hid in a tree and watched the kids have fun collecting the eggs we worked hard on.

"Ooo look at this one mommy." A little girl said, showing her mother my egg.

"It's really beautiful Amy." Her mother replied, smiling at her daughter. I smiled and mentally patted my back.

'You've done good y/n. You've done good.'