2

"What my problem is that you refuse to do what you're told." He said while inching closer to me. I squinted my eyes at him.

"Get out" I said.

"I am your father! You do not tell me what to do!" He shouted while getting closer. I pointed my lit up staff at him ready to fight if he tried something.

"So you'll fight your own father, the one who made you" He said while glaring at me.

"Ya damn skippy I will" I said.

"I see," he said and turned away from me. I lowered my staff and exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding. Next thing I know is that I'm flung through the wall and at a tree.

"Shit" I hissed at the pain in my back. I grabbed my staff and made my black sand appear. Pitch stepped through the wall and landed on the floor with a smirk.

"I thought I taught you better than to let your guard down" he said and chuckled.

"It won't happen again" I said and spat up some blood that formed in my mouth. I twirled my staff and shot pitch with a poisonous energy ball. He dodged out of the way and shot some sand at me. I turned to the side avoiding the attack. He formed a giant hammer and swung it at me. I didn't react in time which resulted in me getting flung out of the woods. I floated before I could touch the beautiful white snow covered ground.

"So disappointing" dad said appearing in front of me. I snarled and kicked him in the face. He slid across the ground and held his mouth.

"I'm not a disappointment," I said. I heard a soft gasp which made me look into that direction. I saw that little blonde girl from before. A wave of power surged through me which made my eyes widen. We were scaring the living shit out of her.

"I see we have company, let's give her something to really be scared about" dad said and turned to me with a smirk. I thought about what he could be talking about until it hit me. I tried to fly up but dad grabbed my ankle and slammed me back down onto the ground. Blackness erupted from my spot and spread to her.

"Daddy? Mommy? Jamie?" She whispered

"Daddy? Mommy? Jamie?" She whispered. I growled and punched dad in the face for him to let me go. He grunted and started choking me. I clawed at his hands while desperately trying to breathe. I powered up a black sand ball and aimed for dads stomach. It launched him at a tree which gave me some time to get up. Once my feet left the ground all the blackness slithered back to me.

The little girl looked at me and screamed. Jamie rushed out and asked her what was wrong. I stood there listening to her accusing me of scaring her.

"I don't want you to come anywhere close to my sister!" He screamed at me.

"Y/n?" A familiar voice said from above. Jack landed beside me and looked at me with a confused face.

"Jack get away from her, she tried to hurt Sophie" Jamie accused.

"What no I didn't, jack I was fighting my d-" I said and looked at where pitch was originally at.

"Then where is he?" Jack said looking around.

"He's...he's gone" I said stilling looking at where he was.

"See she's lying!" Jamie said while pointing his finger at me.

"No, I'm not! I'm telling the truth, Jack. Who are you going to believe, some children or your girlfriend" I said pissed off.

"I-I" he stuttered. I crossed my arms but stopped when I felt a shocking pain in my head. I trailed my hand at the spot and winced in pain when I touched the tender spot. I pulled my hand back to see it was drenched in blood.

"I don't have time for this" I said and clutched my head. I flew off to the workshop and into my room. I grabbed a towel and went into the bathroom to clean my wound. I patched it up and left the bathroom. I stopped when I noticed my room was a complete mess. How didn't I noticed this when I came in. My pillows were ripped and thrown everywhere and my covers were all over the place. I growled and used my black sand to clean up the place. I heard a faint giggle which made me freeze. I looked around but I didn't see anything.

I shook my head and continued to clean. The same giggle became a hushed laugh. I smirked to myself and turned the lights off. I heard a squeal that sounded like it came from my closet. I turned into some sand and slithered my way inside. I turned back to myself and looked at a scared tooth who was to busy looking through a crack to notice me.

"What the hell are you doing in my room" I said making her scream. She fell out of the closet and ran away.

"Fucking creep" I said and turned the lights back on.