Chapter Six

Chapter Six

-Isabella's P.O.V-
-Two weeks earlier-
(how it was supposed to be)

I sighed, my nerves were getting the best of me, I had to calm down. I watched out my window as others from Ryders' pack arrived. There were many MANY people who were coming from all around the pack. All the servants had stayed home as many of the pack members thought it would be in dis-taste to bring servants to a ceremony where a servant was being bound to their alpha.

Ryders' father and mother had just arrive both with wide grins on their faces. Ryders' father would be giving the binding speech and would be the one binding us together for the rest of our lives. I was kind of nervous, I had only met them once before and they hadn't said anything to me.

I sighed and started getting ready I sat down at my vanity and stared at myself in the mirror. Was I ready for this? I gazed around the room at all the things I was supposed to wear and I looked down at the make up on my vanity, I rarely ever wore it, mainly because depending on the color, I look like a panda or like someone had punched me.

Brides usually had brides maids to help them get ready but the only friend I had was Melody and since she was Ryders' only servant currently she had to set up and help in the kitchen. Since I had no experience in dressing up I had to admit I did need a little help... especially with my hair.

I bit my lip and almost wanted to cry, I wish I had my family and Melody here with me but I knew that was almost impossible. I walked over to my door and opened it slightly. I was kind of hoping there was a someone to help me.

Then I saw someone, she had long dirty blonde hair and and dark brown eyes, her smile was enchanting, she looked to be on the older side though. She smiled at me when she noticed me look at her.

"Hello there Isabella, would you like some help on your hair and dress?" She asked, the corners of her mouth wrinkled as she smiled. She looked like she could be my mother. I remember my mother having the same features of that.

"YES, I mean, if you would like to. I have no one else to help me and I'm completely clueless..." I trailed off and she gave a small chuckle.

"It would be my honor to help the future Luna. I can tell you'll make Ryder one happy man. My husband keeps telling me how happy I make him and sometimes I don't believe him. You're going to be just like him and I were. Ah, memories..." She looked up dreamily to the ceiling as if reminiscing.

"Well anyway..."She said as she walked into the room with me. "My name is Sarah, I'm human like you are as you already can't tell from my age. I'm one of the pack members mates so I wasn't required to stay home like the others would be." She shrugged as I nodded in understanding.

"Nice to meet you Sarah, I'm glad I have someone to help me now, I didn't know what I was going to do. I would probably go out there looking like a panda if I tried putting on my make up." We both laughed at that .

I stood reluctantly in front of the vanity, all I was wearing was a white slip and corset that would be hidden under the dress. Sarah took the dress from the hanger and started helping me get ready by putting on my make up. When she was done she smiled. "Now all you need is something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue."

I had to smile at a thought I just had when she said that. "Oh I already have something new. The earrings Ryder gave me." I pulled back a peice of hair and showed her. Sarah gave a wider smile.

"It's beautiful, just like your soul Isa. Now, I have something old and something borrowed that comes in just one little necklace, here." Sarah reached around her neck and took off her necklace that glistened in the light. You could tell it had to be precious to her. I had to refuse it.