Chapter One: The Beginning

Kazumi POV

I heard the alarm go off. "Not now." I said, still sleepy. I groaned and accidentally threw the alarm clock on the wall. Oops? I'll buy another one I guess. I sat up straight, then I stretched my arms. "Morning to me." I stood up and fixed my bed. I went over to big bro's room. I knocked three times. No response. 'weird' I thought to myself. I knocked three time again. Again. No response.

I opened the door, to see an empty room waiting for me. 'How does he even survive in here?!' I saw a pile of clothes in the corner of the room. His bed looks like someone used wind style. Some, ramen cups, scattered everywhere! This is worse than before! And he calls himself big brother!

A big brother, that doesn't know how to fix his room! Or wait for his little sister! He left me behind! And the worse part is! That was technically my job! I sighed and went inside to fix his, storm like room.

The pile of dirty, and, clean clothes. I put the dirty ones in laundry, as for the clean ones, I folded it and put it inside the drawer. I grabbed a garbage bag and put all of the ramen cups inside the bag. The bed, well, I only fixed it.

Now! His room looks neat! I have to change! ASAP! I rushed towards my closet, not bothering on taking a shower, since I'm gonna be late, and wore my original clothing.

I wore my orange, elbow-lengthed, jacket, orange shorts that are only up to my thighs, and long black sandals.

I rushed towards the academy. I don't mind on being stinky because of sweat, I just need to be early.

As I was rushing towards the academy, I saw a woman being robbed. He had a, knife. I know, the people of Konaha are treating me and my brother, trash. But, I have to save her. I stopped, and jumped off the roof. I was in front of the woman. "What?! Get outta here you brat!" -Bandit

"Tch, like I'll let you rob an innocent woman!" -Me

"Why you-" I stopped his annoying speech by punching him in the face, my punches were, really, really, hard. Gramps said that I can take on Tsunade, who, had that monstrous strength like mine. The masked man was unconscious, so, I grabbed the bag and gave it to the woman, who, now is afraid of me. Why? I don't know either. "So much for a 'Thank You'." I then jumped roof to roof.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I saw the academy. I then sprinted and jumped off the last roof. I was so high. My classmates were small, but not like ants. Just, small. I then landed. Everyone stared at me. Some boys turning beetroot red. Eh? Never mind. I shook my head and went inside my classroom.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I opened the door. 'Oh thank goodness Iruka sensei isn't here yet!' I sighed in relief. I went towards Shikamaru and Choji. Shikamaru, said 'What a drag', as usual. And, Choji, who, is drowning himself into his own world of chips.

I saw a blonde kid, oh, Naruto. I saw Naruto starring at Sasuke. Apparently, they're shooting daggers at each other. Then I saw Kiba standing up and run towards the door. Then......they kissed.
Naruto....and Sasuke......kissed

I was, frozen on my spot. I'm not going to help him. That's what he get for shooting daggers at Sasuke, which I thought, was a little funny. "Ack! Ew! Ew! Ew! Gross!" -Naruto

"Na...ru...to!" I flinched when I saw the girls ganging up on my brother. 'Oh hell nah! I'm going first!'

"You're gonna get it!" -Sakura

"Ah! W-wait Sakura! Let me explain!" Big bro, reaching out to Sakura will only make things worse. "You're gonna get it!" -Sakura

"NOOOO!" I then rushed towards, well, teleported in front of Big Bro. I used my pointing finger, to block Sakura's attack. She froze. "Sakura. Don't." -Me