Chapter Twenty-Three: Sasuke's Crush

Sheila POV

     We nodded and went to gate twenty-three. "Ready?! Second part of the Exam.........BEGIN!" She pulled the lever and all the gates opened.

We slowed down a bit when we heard a blood curling scream. A shiver went down my spine. I shook my head and ignored it.

Me, Gin and Zara stopped to catch our breathes. "We.....should make.....a password......here....the question is. What is inside of sensei?"

"Right."

"I guess that's okay." I said and Gin grabbed the scroll from his pocket. "Looks like we need an earth scroll." He said.

I jumped a bit, and almost screamed, when the bushes were making noises. Gin and Zara got out a knife. I grab my new katana.

Gin put a finger on his lips. Both of us nodded. "Man! That was tiring!"

"Shh! You're gonna get us caught idiot!"

"Stop! What do you have?"

"Eh? Oh! You're Kazumi's team! Um. What do we have again Sasuke?"

"Heaven. We need earth."

"Hmm? Sensei said that we should be nice to them. But she didn't say that we can team up with them."

"What'ya say? Let's team up, cousin?"

"Sure!"

"We have a password. But it's too long for you to remember."

"We have one too. But it's easy. What's inside of sensei?"

"What?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Oh! That's easy! 'Cause me and sissy have one too! I have the other half!"

"I guess he knows."

"Wait! How about us?"

"You don't have to. If we asked you the question, and you said the correct answer, then you're not the real Sakura or Sasuke."

"Okay."

"Now. Let's find two earth scrolls." Gin said and all of us nodded.

Me and the others were setting up camp. We heard the rustling of the bushes. I got my katana and pointed at the bushes. "Gah! Air! I need air!"

"Shut up Lukario!"

"Guys!" I yelled and hugged both of them. They hugged back, and took deep breathes. Guessing they were tired from all the running. "What....do you.....have?! So tired!"

"Heaven."

"Good! We don't have to fight each other!"

"Camp's ready. I'll take first watch."

"No! I'll take first watch!"

"Sheila. No. You have to re-"

"You have to rest! You've been bossing us and protecting us the whole day! I was only following all of you, like a lost dog! I'll take it from here. I'll wake up when I sense someone."

"Fine. Let's sleep guys."

"So sleepy......" then, Lukario was snoring up a storm. I only sweat dropped. Jeez.

I started to sing quietly. I made this song for Guy sensei. And Lee. They may be weird, but I like them.

"What if, what if we run away...?

What if, what if we left today...?

What if, we say goodbye to safe...and sound?

What if, what if we're hard to find...?