Chapter Eighteen: Lukario and Gin Have Abs?!

Kazumi POV

     My team and the other three were sleeping. I was a little tired as well. I was thinking about what I said earlier. 'Kurama?'

'What now ya brat?'

'Did you enter Yuki's mind scape?'

'......no?'

'I'll take that as a yes'

I sighed....again. I'm like a Nara now. Jeez. Troublesome. Suddenly a bright light was coming out.

Ah.

Sunrise.

I stretched my whole body and went to my team's tent. I opened the zipper and saw Lukario snoring like Naruto.

Speaking if Naruto, what is he doing right now?

Naruto POV

     I suddenly sneezed. I grumbled. 'Sissy' I thought. "What is it Naruto?"

"It's sissy. She's talking about me. Hmph!"

"Haha. C'mon! Let's train."

Kazumi POV

     Something made me shiver down my spine. 'Naruto' I thought and mentally glared at his idiotic figure. I sighed and held my breath. "WAKEY WAKEY! IT'S SUNRISE MY YOUTHFUL STUDENTS!"

"AAAHHHH!"

"SHUT UP!"

"GET UP! GET UP!"

"FIVE MORE HOURS!"

"Okay. That won't work. Well.......GET YOUR BUTTS OUT OF THE TENT, OR SO HELP ME, I WILL MAKE YOU RUN AROUND THE VILLAGE FOR THE ENTIRE DAY!"

"WE'RE UP!"

"Yay! Let's go! Pack everything up and I'll wake up Inari, Tazuna and Tsunami."

"Yes sensei!"

Sheila POV

     "Yay! Let's go! Pack everything up and I'll wake up Inari, Tazuna and Tsunami." I sweat dropped at sensei's change of mood. "Yes sensei!" All of us said.

She nodded her head but was made into a frown. But she quickly replaced it with her sheepish grin. She left and went to the tent of our clients. "You guys saw that.......right?"

"Yeah. I think she's gonna be more distant than closer to us."

"There has got to be something that can make her trust us. There has to be!"

"How about we give her ramen when we go back?"

"Sounds good. Hmm? What else?"

"Sushi?"

"Maybe"

"Alright team! Let's head out!"

"Right!"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

     When our clients and sensei stopped, we looked ahead of us and saw a broken down house. Inari, I think? Is crying. As well as lady Tsunami. Tazuna only looked sad. Sensei too.

"Alright! Zara, Sheila and Yuki! You have to find a nearby village and buy some building supplies. Lukario and Gin. I suggest that you split up on this one. But you have the same mission. Grab wood. Not the little twigs. At least the bigger ones. If you don't want that, then cut down a whole tree and bring it to me. Now. SCATTER!"