Chapter Twenty-five: The Preliminaries; The Break-Up

Kazumi POV

     I was fuming in anger as I walk towards the tower. I visited Danzo and gave my brother a beating, for being late. I have to beg for him to stop. How weak I am.

I saw Naruto crying in the railing and I teleported next to him. He saw me and immediately hugged me. "Naruto. Are you......are you okay? Why were you crying?"

"A-ANBU. The-They chased me and-and they beat me. Where were you?" My heart broke when he asked me that. I started to cry. I was shaking too. "I-I'M SORRY NARUTO! I'M SORRY! I BEGGED HIM TO STOP! I BEGGED FOR YOU TO BE SAFE! I'M SO WEAK THAT I CAN'T EVEN PROTECT YOU! I'M SORRY! I'M SO SORRY!"

He was hugging me tighter. I cried in his jacket. I felt my team and some Jounin stare at us. I transformed into my eight year old self and let go. Someone grabbed my back collar.

It was Shika.

I quickly wiped my tears away and gave him a smile. "What now Shika?"

"Kazumi.....I-I.......I.....um.....am breaking up......with you." My smile froze on it's face. "Y-you're kidding.....right?"

"It's not gonna work out like it did before. And the reason on why I even loved you in the first place is, I felt pity on someone like you. I never loved you. I only used you for fun. And it worked."

My smile slowly faded, and my tears were dripping on my cheeks. I de-transformed, and looked at him.

He had a smirk on his face, but he was fighting back the tears. "And here I though Uzumaki's are smart. Turns out they're not. You're just as stupid as your brother."

I heard Naruto growl. "WHAT DID YOU SAY TO MY SISTER?! YOU MONSTER! SHE LOVED YOU WITH ALL HER HEART, AND YOU JUST REJECTED AND THREW HER AWAY LIKE TRASH!"

"Well it's not my fault that-"

"THAT WHAT?! WHAT?! SHE'S ALWAYS GIGGLING AND THINKING ABOUT YOU! AND YOU DON'T EVEN CARE, AT LEAST ONE BIT OF HER! YOU'RE THE MONSTER HERE!"

"Asuma. Tell Anko that she will continue the test alone. I'm going home." I said and teleported to my bedroom.

Before I knew it, I fell on the floor and screamed. I was crying as well.

Lukario POV

     Sensei teleported to somewhere and cried. We can hear her screams. Her screaming was heart breaking. I didn't think twice, and I punched Shikamaru in the face. "WHAT KIND OF NARA ARE YOU?! YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE BEFORE SAYING HARSH THINGS TO SENSEI!"

"It's the only way-"

"TO WHAT?! ONLY WAY TO WHAT?!" I yelled in his ears. I lifted him up his collar and he had a frightened look on his face. "EVERYONE! SHUT THE HELL UP!" Everyone was silent now. The only thing that we can hear is sensei's screaming.

Yuki and Sheila cried. While Sasuke, Gin, and Sakura was mad. "Wait till Aunt Yoshina hears about this. She treated sensei like her own daughter. I doubt that if you have a girlfriend that's not sensei, she'll hate her with all her heart."

"Alright! Everyone, to the grounds please!" I dropped a shaking Shikamaru and glared at him, before going down the railing. I growled and looked away.

Kazumi POV

     Once I was done screaming and crying, I went to my closet to change. I grabbed a plain white shirt, my orange and black jacket. My black pants and my sandals. My head was throbbing. It's annoying.

I don't blame it. I drank ten sake while screaming. I grabbed a cigarette and lit it up. Smoke came out of my mouth.

I grabbed the box of sake and teleported to the railing of the tower. It looks like preliminaries are starting. My team and ex-team saw me and ran to the stairs of the railings.

I was suddenly being hugged by someone. I pushed whoever hugged me and took another shot.

This is going to be annoying. First Orochimaru biting me, then my so-called-boyfriend dumped me.

I heard someone cry and some sniffing. I looked at the orange blob and I only hiccup'ed and chuckled a bit. "YOU! OrAnGe BlOb. Are-*hic* hugging meee. Stooop it! Pervertey boo!"

"Sissy. You're drunk. Let's rest for a moment."

"Or whhaaaaaat? Nothin's *hic* gonna *hic* hehe, happen you little o-*hic* ange blob!"

"Naruto is my name." I was swaying back and forth. This guy Naruto, led me to a near wall. I banged my head and it created a dent. I let myself fall and held my head in pain. "*hic* gimme my drinkies! I need its water of pure mag-*hic* callness, to, too too calm me nervesness ness." I said while smiling creepily.

"You're drunk sissy. And don't drink! It's gonna make you more dizzy!"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO LIKE YOU'RE MY MOTHER!"

"W-what? Don't you recognise me? It's me! Naruto Uzumaki! Your big brother!"

"I don't have A BROTHER! I HAVE NO ONE! THEY ALL LEFT ME! EVEN THAT SCUMBAG SHIKAMARU NARA!"

"Sissy! Calm down! Gramps! Help me before she goes on a rampage! Sissy. I didn't leave you. I'm here. And I care for you."

"DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU CARE FOR ME! DANZO IS RIGHT! I DON'T NEED ANYONE! LOVE IS WEAK AND PATHETIC! I LEARNED IT THE HARD WAY!"

"ANBU!" Some ANBU were holding me down. I gritted my teeth and red chakra was surrounding me.

I felt sand wrap my whole body. I looked at the red head. "Grr. Kazumi! Kill them! KILL THEM ALL!

"DIE!" I yelled and the sand crumbled. Before I could move more, some chains were holding me down. I only cried. "Kazumi. How did you and Danzo meet?"

Naruto POV

     "Kazumi. How did you and Danzo meet?" Gramps knew that sissy will tell everything she knows when she's drunk.

Yup...

This isn't the first time that she's drunk.

I was holding her down with my chakra chains. She only cried and cried. I feel bad for her. The chakra around her was slowly disappearing. "I-he. He was the one that showed up in my house when Naruto was buying stuff. We weren't genin, although, it was only weeks before the graduation exams. He threatened me to join his organisation or, he'll destroy the leaf and hurt my loved ones. He said that he'll hurt Naruto if I don't listen. My ANBU name is Fox or Kitsune. I have no choice other than to listen. His men already hurt Naruto when I was late. I want this to end. And I want to kill him for taking everything from me. And he said that he'll kill you in the third part of the exams. He is working with that disgusting sannin, Orochimaru. I refused once to his orders, but that only made things worse. He'll take my brother's life away if I refuse. I just want the village's safety. And my brother's safety and future, that's why I joined him. But it hurts in the inside. IT HURTS AND I WANT THIS TO END!"

She then collapsed and I cancelled my jutsu. I ran towards her and hugged her in my arms. I cried. I'll kill whoever hurts my sissy. "ANBU. And Jounins. SEARCH FOR DANZO SHIMURA AND EXILE HIM! IF YOU DO NOT LISTEN, YOU WILL GO DOWN WITH HIM AS WELL!"

"SIR!"

"Si-sissy. You did th-that.....just fo-for me?"

"I'm sorry Naruto. I should've killed him in the first place. Then, we would've been happy.

"Some brother I am."