Chapter 7

Luke's POV:

On the way back I decided that since I graduate soon I should talk to Reagan about if she's gonna stay here because when I graduate I'm most likely gonna move to Nashville. I love her so much and I hope she loves me because I don't know how I'd live without her. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. When we got back to the dorm I texted her.

Text Convo:

L-Luke
R-Reagan

L- hey baby girl you guys back yet?
R- been back for few minutes. You?
L- just got back. Hey uhh do you think I could come over tonight? I wanna talk to you about something.
R- something wrong?
L- um I don't know. Can I come by at 5?
R- sure babe I'll be waiting.
L- okay love you baby girl see you in a little bit.
R- okay love you bye

Reagan's POV:

Luke just texted saying we need to talk. He wouldn't tell me why, just that he was coming over in a half hour. I put on a pair of sweats and his sweatshirt from the other night and got comfy waiting for him. While I was waiting I decided to text Cassie.

C- Cassie
R- Reagan

R- hey girl I had fun with you today! we should do that again sometime.
C- aww me too. We definitely have to this again.
R- yes. Hey uh are you with Carter?
C- yeah why?
R- just wondering. Luke is coming over in a little bit but he's acting a little weird. Idk maybe it's just me.
C- he probably just wants to ask you something but do it in person instead of on text.
R- I guess so. Thanks cass I'll text you later
C- okay Rae ttyl

*20 minutes*

I thought about what she said and I assumed she was probably right. Then I heard a knock on the door. I got up to answer it and there stood Luke in sweats, a sweatshirt and his hat. "Hey baby." he smiled and kissed me. "Hey everything okay?" I asked. "Yeah uh I need to talk to you about something." he half smiled and it drove me crazy. "What's wrong?" "I uhh was trying to wait for the right time to tell you this, but you know how I graduate this year?" he reminded me. "Yeah why?" I asked back. "Well I'm moving to Nashville to pursue my singing career a few days after that." "Babe you sing?" I questioned. "Hell yeah! I didn't tell you that?" he was a little confused too. "Not until now babe." I replied. "Oh well it's been my dream for a while to be a big country music singer." he explained. "I have a small request." I smiled. "And that is?" he asked. "Sing something for me." I smiled. "Are you serious?" he questioned.

I nodded. "I wanna hear you sing." "As you wish then." he laughed. Then he just stood there. "Uh I can't here. Will you come back to my dorm with me so I can play my guitar too?" he half smiled. "Yes let's go." After that, we left. "Baby you look adorable." he kissed my nose and smiled. He unlocked the door to his dorm and we went in. "This seems like an interesting room." I laughed. "It's not the cleanest room in the world but it's home away from home for me." Luke chuckled. "Uhh Luke?" "Yeah baby?" "About this Nashville thing, now just hear me out first. I wanna think about this because it means leaving college which I'm fine with but I want us to try to get as far as we can in our relationship, okay?" I was waiting for his response. "Have I told you how much I love you?" he smiled. "You kinda just did." I giggled. "Do you think we should meet each others parents too?" he asked.

"Yeah that's probably a good idea. I hope you're parents like me." I replied now a little nervous. "Baby of course they will. If anything my momma is gonna tell me I need to keep you." he laughed. "I hope you're dad likes me." Luke had a straight face. I burst out laughing. "I'm sure he will once we go see them. Although, I would watch what you say and do around him." "Why?" he asked. "Because last time I brought a guy home, It ended badly." I sighed and looked down.

Luke's POV:

As Reagan began to tell me something from her past, she looked down like she was about to cry. "Baby talk to me." I held her chin up so she was looking at me. "Just my ex boyfriend. He made my dad even more angry. He was the only boy I ever brought home. I just don't want him to hate you because of my ex." I explained. "Baby I promise it'll be okay. I'll make it so he doesn't hate me. Well I'll try at least." he laughed.

Please and vote and comment after reading!