Chapter 11

Luke's POV:

"Actually, I wanted to talk to you about something." I replied. "And what would that be?" She asked as she ate some popcorn. "Well I was thinking. I know we didn't start off on the right foot with your parents, but I was hoping if you're up for it that we could go see my parents like this weekend or the next. I'd only have to cancel one or two gigs and I'm sure Carter wouldn't mind." I explained. "We can. I just want them to like me, ya know?" She replied. "But baby they will." I smiled. "Alright fine we can go this weekend. But you better be right or your in trouble." She giggled. "I love you." I smiled again and kissed her cheek as she giggled more. "Well today's Monday, do you wanna leave Friday night?" I asked her. "Sure Lukey sounds good." "Did you just call me Lukey?" I raised my eyebrow. "Yes I did. I like it." She smiled. "Well alright. But I'd like it more if you took off your jeans, put sweats back on and lay on the couch with me." I suggested with a smirk. "Alright keep your pants on. Actually those don't matter just keep your boxers on." She laughed. "Baby can you help me? I only got one good arm right now." She walked over, took my sling off, and then she got my bad arm out first. After that I kind of did the rest myself. "Thanks baby." I smiled and kissed her cheek. I noticed Reagan had taken my sweatshirt off and she had just a tank top on now. It was pretty hot.

I unbuckled the belt on my jeans and slid them off as well, now searching my drawers for a pair of shorts. I found a pair of black basketball shorts and put them on. As I turned around I saw Reagan laying on the couch with the bowl on her stomach as she watched the movie. I noticed her eyes slowly wanting to close and soon they did. I knew I wasn't that lucky. I smirked to myself at the thought. Oh well, I ain't gonna force her to. She looked fast asleep so I took the popcorn bowl and put it on the table. After that I picked her up bridal style and carried her over to my bed and laid her down. She stirred a little but never woke up. I covered her with a blanket and put my sweatshirt over her shoulders in case she wakes up during the night. Finally I brushed my teeth in the bathroom and crashed on the couch with a blanket and a folded sweatshirt as my pillow. This was actually the best night I've had in a while.

*Friday Morning*

Reagan and I have a few classes today but two of them we have together so that's good. It was only the first two of the day and unfortunately they were the shortest. After those we went our separate ways and planned on meeting back at my dorm for lunch.

When classes was over I was ready to jump out of skin to go see Reagan. I love her so much. I know my momma and daddy will too. Finally I got back to my dorm and she was there waiting for me. "Hey beautiful." I smiled into her glimmering blue eyes. "Hello to you too." She giggled. "Are you packed?" I asked. "Yeah I threw some of your stuff in there too babe." "Oh, thanks baby." I pecked her lips and pulled her into me. "You're welcome. So do you wanna leave soon and get dinner on the road?" She asked. "Yeah we could do that. It'll only take a couple hours to get there anyway. I'm gonna change into sweats too so I'm comfy when we drive. Plus it's getting cold outside so when we stop it'll be good too." I said. "I think I'll do that too." She smiled and went in the bathroom. Went she came out, she was wear gray sweats with a nice shirt and moccasins that she's in love with. "Well don't you look cute." I winked.

"Lukey?" She asked. "Yes beautiful." "Can I keep your sweatshirt?" She asked all innocently. I laughed and smiled. "Sure baby, you look adorable in my clothes." I answered. I looked around to see if there was anything else that Reagan or I would need but I don't think there is. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth real quick before we left. "Babe are you almost ready?" I hollered. "Yeah I'm good. You ready to go?" She asked. I found my sweats and changed real quick then closed our suitcase. Reagan had put her wavy hair in a ponytail and she was ready to go. I grabbed my truck keys and called carter to tell him we were gonna be gone. He said he'd be fine since him and Cassie are together. Her and Reagan actually moved in together soon after they met and now they're great friends. He said it was no problem to keep both dorms under watch. I hung up with him and when we got to the truck, I put our suitcase in the back and helped Reagan in the passenger side before I got in. Soon enough I hopped in, started the truck. We began our drive to Leesburg. It's a little hard to drive with one good arm so I decided to just take off my sling since I wasn't in pain. I grabbed degas a hand and looked at her. She was looking out the window but I could see her smile out of the corner of my eye.

*almost two hours later.*

By now Reagan was laying across the front seat with her head on my lap, sleeping. She looked so cute sleeping but I was getting hungry so I figured we should probably stop soon to get dinner. On the road I saw a sign for a little diner coming up so I took the edit and parked. Reagan was still sleeping so I woke her up. "Reagan, baby wake up." I pecked her cheek and she rubbed the sleep from eyes. "What?" She groaned. "Come eat, were at a diner." I told her. "She slowly sat up and shrugged her shoulders before opening the passenger door. I got out and walked over to her. Gosh damn she looks good in my clothes. I smirked to myself. I grabbed her hand and we went in. It wasn't packed but we weren't the only ones.

The hostess seated us at a booth then a waitress came. "Hey y'all can I get you some drinks?" "I'll just have water." Reagan answered. "Okay and for you handsome?" She winked at me. "I'll have a sweet tea." She nodded and came back a few minutes later with our drinks. "Are y'all ready to order?" She asked. I looked at Reagan and she nodded. "You can order first baby." I told Reagan. "Sure hun what would you like?" She asked her. "I'll have a burger. Thanks" Reagan handed her to menu. "Okay and you handsome?" "I'll have a burger too and could you bring me and my GIRLFRIEND some fries to share?" I asked. "

After she brought us the food, she didn't bother us at all. When Reagan and I were done, I paid and we left. "Luke want me to drive?" Reagan offered. "No I'm good. I'll let you know if I get tired or anything though." I replied. I turned on the truck and got back on the road.

*about 1 1/2 hours later*

I turned into our dirt driveway and turned the truck off. Reagan noticed and she smiled. I got out of the truck and grabbed our bag from the backseat. When Reagan got out I walked over to her side and grabbed her hand with my free one. We walked up the porch and I opened the front door with my key. "Momma?" You here?" I hollered let's see how this goes....