Prologue

The Aftershock Music Festival (2015)

Cathy

I'm at the Aftershock Music Festival in Sacramento, here to watch the NXT roster perform a house show later tonight. I was told by my producers at Afterbuzz, that I have a chance to interview 2 performers but I don't know who I'm interviewing yet. I am now just waiting outside to see who I will be interviewing. My goal is to one day work for the WWE, and these interviews could really help me get there. 

I check my phone to see a text from my ex boyfriend Ryan, who cheated on me. 

Ryan: Hey Cathy, can you please give me another chance? 

I Know I messed up, but it won't happen again.

Cathy: Look, just give me some space, you really hurt me, and I need some time to think about it.

After I put my phone away, my producer Sarah comes up to me to tell me the most exciting news about who I will be interviewing. 

Sarah: Hey Cathy, so I've got some great news. You will be interviewing the two champions from NXT, Bayley and Finn Balor.  You will have a chance to interview each for about 10 minutes, and you have about a half hour to come up with questions before you interview them.

Cathy: Oh My God, really? I'm so excited! Thank you so much!

Sarah: No problem, good luck!

I can't believe that I get a chance to interview my two favorite wrestlers in WWE! Bayley is so inspirational for little kids and is one of the leading women in the women's revolution. Finn Balor though; is one of the best wrestlers in the company, and he's so dreamy... His beautiful blue eyes just kill me!  I'm so nervous now. 

40 Minutes later: I just interviewed Bayley and it was so much fun! Hopefully my interview with Finn goes well now.

Cathy: Thank you so much for the interview Bayley! You're one of my favorite wrestlers!

Bayley: Thanks! I hope I was a fun enough guest for ya. Who are you interviewing next? 

Cathy: Finn Balor, I'm really nervous. I know he's known to be a more shy guy so hopefully it goes well. 

Bayley: Don't worry, you're a really good interviewer. Just make him feel comfortable and ask him more about his interests. 

Cathy: Thanks! I will certainly do that. 

15 minutes go by after my interview with Bayley, I see Finn coming. My hands are sweating now, why?  

Cathy: Hi Finn! We have met before at Rocky Romero's wrestling school down in Santa Monica, but it's so nice to see you. Thank you for doing this interview with me!

shaking hands

Finn: Ah yes, I remember. You were there with your one friend. The only girls in the wrestling school that day. I also remember your other friends, and one of them who was training called themselves the Hobo? giggles