Chapter 1

2016 WWE Draft

Finn 

It's finally the night of the draft, I am sitting amongst my colleagues in NXT, everyone thinks I'm going to get drafted, I'm the longest ever NXT champion at 292 days. I have done all I could do in NXT. I am hoping to go to RAW, it's the flagship show. Several picks go by now it's now pick 5, for RAW. 

Finally... after 16 long years.

(RAW Pittsburgh) A week later, I'm at Raw and I am told that I will be in a fatal four way match with Kevin, Cesaro, and Rusev. I have been told that I will be winning tonight and then facing Roman. What the hell is going on? After my match, I was then told again that I would be winning again to face Seth Rollins at Summerslam to become the first ever Universal Champion.

What a fooking roller coaster. What a birthday present.

Cathy

I'm heading out for dinner with my best friend Francia. She is visiting from Santa Monica and I told her about the best place for chicken and waffles. It's in Brooklyn. We are finally going to properly catch up, as we barely get a chance to spend time together as friends and even when we were both living in Cali. We were too busy with our jobs. 

Knock on door, Cathy opens*

Francia: Hey Cathy, I've missed you! 

hugs*

CathyHey, missed you too, let's head out!

So we are now in Brooklyn, drove about an hour from Stamford, just for chicken and waffles. Francia is obsessed with chicken and waffles. We sat down at our table.

Francia: So tell me about Ryan, what happened between you two? Are you done for good? I need full details.

Cathy: Well everything was going great. He even said he was willing to move to Stamford just to be with me.  I was so happy that he was willing to move just for me. One day when he left for work I slept in for a few hours and woke up in his bed. I remember waking up next to him earlier and being in the happiest mood because, we had a fantastic date night the night before. That morning he kissed me goodbye and told me he loved me before he left, and that I was glowing. He left his iPad and I had a vaguely overwhelming feeling that I needed to look at it. When I unlocked it his messages opened. I saw that he had been sexting some girl a few days prior. She had sent him multiple naked pictures and videos and he told her how sexy she was, etc. I was stunned. I remember feeling like I died inside. I couldn't breathe. I was hyperventilating and crying so loudly. 

I called him, barely breathing because I was crying so hard, and told him I never wanted to see him again. His voice changed and I could sense he was worried. He asked me "what's wrong baby" and I told him that I saw his messages.

 He was silent at first. He begged me to stay and said he was on his way home. He left work and got there pretty fast. I was so distraught I was sitting over his toilet hyperventilating and gagging and crying. My soul was crushed.