十三

|     08;00     |
sunday

good morning. ❞

taehyung says as soon as jungkook opens his eyes.

when namjoon dropped jungkook off at taehyung's place last night, jungkook immediately cried into taehyung's arms once the boy opened the door. he still kept crying even when namjoon had already left. usually, taehyung would be cranky when someone disturbs his beauty sleep. but no. not when his best friend's crying.

and so they ended up laying on the same bed. taehyung listened to jungkook rant about how annoying yoongi is and how jimin looks more angelic in real life than the photos. and they ended up sleeping right next to each other.

now jungkook is laying on taehyung's left arm, staring right into the elder's eyes. jungkook pouts and hugs him.

i'm so tired, tae. stay with me.

don't you have things scheduled?

i'll call namjoon and cancel them. i'd rather binge-watch the end of the fxxking world with you than go to those damn photoshoots.

taehyung wanted to decline ᅳ knowing all too well that it won't be good on jungkook's image if he backs out on all of these projects at the last minute ᅳ but he knew jungkook's sanity is more important than anything. besides, if the boy's not in his best shape, that would also bring problems; jungkook lashing out on the photographer and the other staff for example.

taehyung knows this because it's happened a few times before.

oh, you know i can't say 'no' to that face. alright, we'll watch after we eat 'cause right now, i'm fucking hungry. ❞