十五

ᅳ i wrote this after watching dynasty ep.17 - "enter alexis" and oooh was i inspired to write some drama ; a/n ᅳ

|     15;00     |
sunday

forget about him already. ❞

taehyung groans, rolling his eyes at the same time. jungkook lays facedown on the elder's bed, contemplating whether or not he should text jimin and yet he wants jimin to make the first move.

he doesn't want to seem more desperate than he already is. or to show he cares more than he should, though jimin clearly knows that. and what infuriates jungkook is that jimin doesn't even take the time of the day to at least explain why and how he became yoongi's assistant.

i can't do that! i thought you ᅳ of all people ᅳ would understand. i mean, i just cried to you about him last night! what do you expect? it's not like i can just turn my feelings off like there's a switch.

okay, well . . . seeing that you're not getting over him anytime soon, why don't i distract you?

jungkook looks up at this.

hasn't that what you've been doing all along?

well . . . i mean like actually getting out of the shadows. let's go outside! the sun is up and i know it's still kinda cold but ᅳ ❞

jungkook groans, not even letting taehyung finish.

i don't want to socialize with other humans when i'm like this!

but i need you to come with. ❞

no, you don't! you're an independent woman!

okay, first of all ᅳ ❞

just leave me here to die. ❞

jungkook says, slumping his face back down on the pillow.

i don't wanna go out with jae alone. ❞

jungkook was silent and still for a few seconds before he sits up and throws all the pillows at taehyung.

boi what the fuck?!

you want me to be a third wheel, you little piece of shit?! my heart's already been ran over by a ten-wheeler truck and shit on by no other than min bitch ass yoongi and you want me to watch you and jaehyung make out?! how fucking dare you!

taehyung tries to run away but jungkook follows him, throwing the pillows back at him that had already fallen onto the ground at the first shots.

it's not even gonna be a date when i don't like him!

jungkook runs out of pillows to throw so he uses one of taehyung's weaves he finds conveniently lying down on the floor.

if you don't like the guy, why the fuck are you even going out with him?! you don't lead people on like that! it's cruel! quit acting like park jimin!

i'm not jimin!

well, you certainly are acting like him!

i told him it wasn't gonna be a date and that i'll also be bringing you! i'm not leading him on! and jesus, stop throwing my own weaves at me!

how did this even happen?! i thought you were gonna cut ties with jaehyung!

he's too kind for me to leave!

that's a shitty excuse and you know it!

they both come to a halt when they hear the doorbell ring. they glance at one another for a split second before racing towards the door. jungkook evidently wins and looks out the peephole, only to see jaehyung already standing outside with no other than min yoongi.