十六

|     15;30     |
sunday

what on earth are you doing here?

the four of them are now sitting at goodnight café. taehyung's right next to jungkook. and yoongi, of course, right in front of jungkook.

sorry, i was calling tae at the studio when yoongi-sunbaenim passed by me and i couldn't say 'no' when taehyung finally ended the call and sunbaenim suddenly asked me if he could come with. i didn't even notice he was behind me the whole time!

jae explains, looking extremely guilty. he doesn't know the beef between yoongi and jungkook since only a few people ever really knew the two dated in the past, but it's not too hard to put the pieces together.

i wasn't talking to you. ❞

jungkook states coldly with his arms crossed in front of his chest, gesturing at yoongi who's got a teasing smirk on his face.

i came here to celebrate with you!

celebrate what?

jungkook furrows his eyebrows in confusion. taehyung looks at yoongi like he's the epitome of stupid. and jae, on the other hand, just looks uncomfortable.

our collab, you silly! we did so well yesterday. and you improved way more than i thought you had. you managed to surprise N0iR. ❞

tell me what you really came here for. ❞

oh, jeez. jungkook, relax. i'm not here to murder you. we're just having a nice little chat, aren't we?

you were never invited in the first place. ❞

taehyung gives yoongi a stern look and a disappointed one at jae.

now, now. no need to get your knickers in a twist. as i had said, we're merely having a chitchat. besides . . . ❞

yoongi then turns to jungkook.

❝ . . . now you wouldn't have to worry about being the third wheel.

jungkook was about to say something when he noticed the men a few tables away from them.

fucking. why.

bro, are you alright? you look pale.

taehyung asks, patting jungkook's back, worry evident on his face.

yoongi starts to think he might've taken it too far, but he's puzzled at the same time. he knows jungkook doesn't lose this easily, so something's definitely up.

the three follow the direction where jungkook's staring and there they see hoseok and jimin.

yoongi was surprised for a second before smiling. he now knows his theory is more right than he thought it was yesterday.

taehyung mutters "motherfucker" under his breath whereas jae is more confused than ever.

sorry, i need to go to the restroom. ❞