°1°

Trinity

I am not a people's person.

Some people are just fake and other's are backstabbing bitches.

I don't have the time for fake people.

Every person I interact with has either did me dirty or does not like me for some odd reason.

I'm a cool person but, I do not open up to other people quickly.

I guess it's because I have trust issues, but honestly, if others knew my actual past with people, they would understand why.

_____

I grab my black shirt and my red shirt with black pants.

I grab my nametag, the letters T-R-I-N-I-T-Y shine on it.

I put my hair in a ponytail and I put on a black hat as I make my way to my car.

I drive to my new job, which is Jack in the Box.

I just moved to Los Angeles from High Wycombe a small town in England, with my older sister Imani.

I wanted a fresh and new start.

I finally make it to Jack In The Box and I walk inside.

A few customers are inside eating their food and I walk behind the counter into the employee room.

Someone gives me a quick run through of how to clock into work and how to work the cash register, then she gets back to work.

I stand there waiting for a customer to come in. 

I was told to wait a few minutes and if no one comes inside to order food, I clean the tables and sweep the floor.

No one comes in so I start to wipe down tables.

After wiping three tables down, I hear the sound of air blowing through a fan, signaling a new customer was entering the fast food restaurant.

Greet every customer, I remember being told.

"Hello, welcome to Jack In The Box. I'll be with you shortly." I grab the rag I was using to clean the tables and I place it where it belongs.

I walk to the register and I see a bunch of guys there.

One of them walk up to the register and he smiles at me.

I smile back. "How may I help you?"

"Can I have a large fry?" He asked.

I recognize him as Brandon Ingram.

I nod my head pushing the large fry option.

"Will that be all for you today?" I asked him.

He nods.

"Alright your total is two twenty nine."

He hands me the money and I give him his change.

The next guy walks up and I take his order, Jordan Clarkson.

I notice they all have on Los Angeles Basketball shirts on with the Adidas and the NBA logo on them.

Too many fine ass men in this building at the same time. It's gettin kinda hot in here, I think to myself.

I take the last guys order and I feel him staring at me.

I hand him his change and I look at him.

I recognize him, D'Angelo Russell.

"Six eighty five is your change," I hand him his change and receipt.

"Thank you!" He says looking at me.

I look away from him.

"Can I have barbecue sauce?" D'Angelo asked.

I nod reaching under the counter grabbing two sauces.

"Thanks," he reaches out for the sauces and he looks at my nametag smiling at me. "Trinity,"

I blink a few times and I grab the rag, I finish wiping the tables and I feel multiple eyes staring at my ass.

I turn around to see all of the boys who came with D'Angelo staring at my ass.

They all look away trying to play it off.

I stop wiping the table and I start to sweep the floor.

After I'm done, I go on break.

As I'm walking out of Jack, I hold the door open for someone behind me.

"Hey," The person says.

I turn around to see who it is.

I see Brandon standing there.

"Oh, hello."

"My friend thinks your cute but he's too chicken to come get your number." He says.

"Oh, I don't give my number to strangers." I reply.

Before Brandon has time to respond, I walk away.

_____

Just a side note I forgot to mention, Trinity and her sister Imani, who will get introduced later, are both from Britain.

When I italicize a word or words, that is a word that the girls say with their British accent.