The new dark lord part 1- The rising

When Ginny woke up she realized she was tied to a metal chair with a table with needles and fluids next to her. "Your awake." a person remarked from the corner. "I realize that!" Ginny snapped, annoyed that she was tied to a chair.

The person then came out of the corner and she realized that it was malfoy. His mate, Zabini, then said"Watch your mouth. You are here as we said earlier to make a new dark lord. Seeing, as your a decent witch that's clever we can take your and Draco's blood and create an unstoppable dark lord. Both pureblood, and there for, the best wizard or witch."

"Now, to begin." and with that Zabini swiped her arm with a cleansing wipe and stuck a needle in her arm and drew blood. When he put the needle in her arm, Ginny winced. After he drew a whole bottle of blood, he took the needle out of her arm. She winced, again.

Zabini then left the room and had draco entered and sat in a comfy chair and Zabini drew his blood. He then called a person in. "Come in its time!" He called. The person that came through the doorway was a pale, blond hair child that looked like draco.

"Meet my brother, Marcus..."

With that they put the needles in his neck and inserted there blood in him. He looked up and opened his newly blue eyes...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, that concludes this chapter "The new dark lord part one-The rising

Harry and ginnyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें