The New Dark Lord: part Three: Surprise

Once they left they did not know the prisoner called her husband. Harry answered his phone"Hello?" "Harry it's me ginny! Lord voldemort is not actually the on you originally faced! It's dracos brother Marcus. He is him now and they captured me. They want to lure you here. Stay where you are!" Ginny said, speed talking. Harry was stunned. Malfoy had a brother. And they captured Ginny. Harry was angry now. He hung up the phone. Someone will pay.

He went to get ready. he then apparated to malfoy manor. He saw Ginny tied to a medal chair. "Ginny!" he said in relief for seeing her. "Harry! I told you not to come here. They tricked you into coming here. You have to get out of here!"

"Ginny, I would have came anyway. We have to get out now. Here Ill undo these ropes." Harry said.

"Not so fast potter." Came the drawling voice of Draco malfoy. He stood next to Blaine Zabini.

They blocked him against the wall and said the words the often said to Ginny weasly. He then blacked out.

When huge woke up he was tied like Ginny was and was across from her. I'd like to introduce you to the new dark lord.

So, the chosen one meets the dark lord.

The dark lord is back and more horrible than ever.