wedding?

Ginny POV.

____________

_____________

Today's the big day. I'm getting married! This is how the morning went.

I woke up at 6:30 and went down stairs to eat pancakes. All the family was down there buzzing with excitement.When I got in there I noticed Harry and any other boys were around. "mum... where's the rest of the family?" "They are getting ready at bill's and fleur's house." she said. I nodded and aye my food and silence.

Once breakfast was finished, all of us went upstairs to get ready. Luna and Hermione are the bridesmaids and got ready in there blue dresses. My mum was in stunning  yellow dressrobes. Everyone helped me get ready.

they curled my hair in soft waves around my face and pulled the rest into an elegant knot at the top of my head. Then, we got me into my dress and did soft makeup that is really simple. They then drove to the church.

I went to the back room and got ready to walk down the isle. My dad came and said ready. I nodded. We began to walk down the isle.

Harry POV.

___________

____________

I was waiting for Ginny to walk down the isle. 10 minutes passed and Mr weasly came running down the isle and yelled "SHE'S GONE!"

I don't think there will be a wedding tonight...