the new dark lord part 2- The anouncing

Previously: He opened his newly blue eyes.

When he opened his eyes, Ginny was shocked. She didn't know that malfoy had a brother. Or that he will be the new dark lord.

Ginny said," You have a brother! and he's the new dark lord! Draco replied," Yes." She was shocked. Draco smirked. "Scared that your boyfriend won't save the day again? Smart, he will die and the mudbloods will too. As will the muggles." Ginny was pure frightened now. " Not worried at all. Harry defeated you know who once and he can defeat him again." She said lying through her teeth. "Sure." Draco sneered.

With that being said they left for the rest of the day.

Draco POV

Me, Blaine, and Marcus left the basement and killed a whole muggle family and a mudblood. The weaklings. I sneer then and roll my eyes. We then go to the ministry of magic and hack into the daily prophet.

3rd POV

The daily prophet that day said the following.

~Anonymous sources say that the most powerful and feared wizard of time "Lord Voldemort" has another wizard following in his footsteps. He who must not be named has already murdered the muggle family "The Johnsons" and muggle born Hannah Lou. (for more information on crimes by you know who see page 12) The question is' Will he be stopped?'~

With that published they all left the ministry and went to the basement where Ginny began reading the prophet.

Harry POV.

I read the prophet and realized Voldemort was back and he will stop at nothing to win...

well that's part two! comment what you think! I might be making a sequel just tell me if you want one!

~twipotter