Chapter 1: New Years Eve

Catarina's POV: 

It's New Years Eve and I'm in Las Vegas, waiting for Bruno's performance at the Mandalay Bay. I dreamt of being in Las Vegas ever since I was a kid, especially the fact that my family has always planned a trip to Vegas and did not invite me or my siblings because we were too young at the time. But now, I'm out here living my dreams. I have the perfect guy by my side, even though me and B have been on and off for 3 years. 

I ended up picking out my outfit for tonight's show. I decided to wear a strapless gold mini dress that hugs my curves and makes the girls POP out! Before I laid out my dress on the red satin blanket of  the hotel bed, I began to do my 24K Magic inspired makeup. A part of me believes that Bruno's ex Jessica is going to be there. Bruno has told me many stories about how crazy she used to be and how she would mysteriously end up in the same hotel or same places he would be with his entourage. Pretty freaky and crazy right? I know. 

*knocks on the door*

"who is it?!" I yelled back at the person behind the hotel door.

"It's Hayley. I wanted to let you know that Bruno has a car out front for you that will be arriving in 2 hours."

"Oh ok. Please come in, I need your opinion on something." I say.

*opens the door* "Did you need help on picking an outfit or something Cat?" She said.

"Oh no, I already had that picked out first because I knew it was going to be a bitch to decide but then I realized I saved this dress from a year ago. I knew I needed to save this dress for a special occasion and today is the day." I smiled and winked at her.

"Ooh! I see you girl!" as she picks up the gold sparkly dress and holds it against her body.

"Alright, so should I wear red lipstick with this look or a nude color?" I questioned her with a confused look on my face.

"Red. It makes you look even more sexy than you already are. Bruno would want to eat you up after tonight." She says as her lips curve into a side smile while raising her left eyebrow.

"Thanks for your opinion, Love. I will be ready in less than 2 hours so I might have Julio drive me around to a few places before the concert starts." I say while applying the soft matte red lipstick.

"Ok that's fine Cat. Just make sure you're at the Mandalay Bay 35 mins before the gates open to GA. Text or call me if you need anything!" She hollers before leaving the room.